Immerse yourself in the Spanish Golden Age at the UK’s first gallery dedicated to the art, history and culture of Spain.
The Spanish Gallery tells a story of Golden Age Spanish art during the 16th and 17th centuries, exploring how its artists expressed the tension between man’s yearning for eternity and the self-evident transience of life.
Francisco de Zurbarán’s collection of masterpieces, Jacob and His Twelve Sons, have hung in Auckland Castle Long Dining Room for more than 250 years. These stunning works of art form the focal point for The Spanish Gallery.
Parking available at North Bondgate, DL14 7PG.
For more information about Group visits to The Auckland Project visit the website
|2023 (22 Feb 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Wednesday - Sunday||10:30||- 16:00|
- Access Statement - Please see below
- Groups: Refreshments Catered For - Catering facilities on-site
Travel & Trade
- Free/Discounted Entry for Coach Driver - For pre-booked groups only
- Free/Discounted Entry for Tour Guide
- Groups: Discounts Available - On admission tickets for groups of 10 or more