Our playful Little Treasures toddler group is a great way to introduce little ones to the Museum in a fun and exciting way. They get to make a craft and explore our collection with stories and singing along the way. It’s also a chance to make new friends for young and old alike! Siblings are £1 extra, please bring your own refreshments.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child||£3.00 per ticket type|
Extra sibling - £1
Book 5 sessions, get one free - booking essential
|Season (12 Jan 2023 - 26 Oct 2023)|
* Little Treasures will take place on Thursday mornings during term time in line with Durham County Council school holiday dates.
- 8 Creative Activities to try this Autumn in the Culture County.
- Discover ghoulishly great events taking place across Durham this Halloween.
- Find out what's happening this Christmas, from the traditional Durham Christmas Festival to the annual panto and festive craft workshops.
- Enjoy a packed autumn of fun in Durham with events to enthral and excite the whole family.
- Durham is home to world-class events, discover Durham’s most unmissable for 2023.
- Sign up to find out what's on across Durham and the latest news.