Gin Making Class - Durham Distillery
Tel: +44 0780 923 8481
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to make your very own Gin.
You’ll receive a G&T on arrival, followed by a two and a half hour masterclass. You’ll have your own 1.5 litre mini still in which to make your bespoke Gin using a unique blend of botanicals.
While you’re waiting for your creation, have another one of ours!
Then when your Gin is ready we’ll bottle and label it for you to take away and share with friends and family!
Feel free to stay for another drink as the bar will remain open for at least an hour after each session.
Each distillation on our mini-stills will produce approximately one 70cl bottle of gin at around 40% abv. Due to the nature of the process and the individuality of the recipes, this may vary slightly.
If you would like to book a private class or alternative group size, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
* For two people using one still and producing one 70cl bottle
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£85.00 per ticket type|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Season (10 May 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Classes take place on various dates and times throughout the year, please contact Durham Distillery for further information.
- 8 Creative Activities to try this Autumn in the Culture County.
- Discover ghoulishly great events taking place across Durham this Halloween.
- Find out what's happening this Christmas, from the traditional Durham Christmas Festival to the annual panto and festive craft workshops.
- Enjoy a packed autumn of fun in Durham with events to enthral and excite the whole family.
- Durham is home to world-class events, discover Durham’s most unmissable for 2023.
- Sign up to find out what's on across Durham and the latest news.