We’re celebrating February Half Term in style with a marvellous music-themed event.
Sing and dance the week away with a whole host of live music, from brass bands in The 1900s Town park bandstand and traditional tunes in The 1900s Pit Village to Skiffle in the 1950s welfare hall.
Put your music skills to the test as you have a go at playing a musical instrument.
On Tuesday 20th, Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd February, join us in The Pit Village chapel for a community singalong of local mining songs.
February Half Term is included in admission price and is free for Beamish Unlimited Pass holders and Friends of Beamish members, pay once and visit free for a year!
Sorry, this event has passed
- Immerse yourself in Durham's vibrant cultural tapestry with our curated guide to exhibitions.
- Spoil your Mam this Mother's Day whether you are taking her out to lunch, or treating her to a spa break, Durham has everything you need to make her day special.
- Celebrate Easter with family-friendly joy at our curated events in Durham.
- Durham is home to world-class events, discover Durham’s most unmissable for 2024.
- Sign up to find out what's on across Durham and the latest news.