Free walks take place at 19:00 on the first Sunday of each month. Others take place at time of your choice – there are three different routes Ghost Hunter, Horrid History and Pubs & Prisons. Contact Dave for more information.
Usually meet on Durham Market Place under the Horse Statue between 18:45 and 19:00
|2023 (21 Sept 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* First Sunday of each month.
Map & Directions
- Seven Christmas experiences to enjoy in the culture county.
- Find out what's happening this Christmas, from the traditional Durham Christmas Festival to the annual panto and festive craft workshops.
- Durham is home to world-class events, discover Durham’s most unmissable for 2024.
- Sign up to find out what's on across Durham and the latest news.