Join us for our Family Christmas Monday 25th December.
Table booking times: 12noon, 12.30pm, 1pm, 1.30pm & 2pm.
Christmas Day in the Bishops Suite children's entertainment from 12pm until 2pm. There'll be live music and a visit from Santa Claus, around 2.30pm
Christmas Day in the The Ballroom live music and a visit from Santa approx 2.30pm
• Reception drink on arrival
• Four course festive lunch
• Menus available one month prior for pre orders
• Half a bottle of wine, or soft drinks per person
• A gift from Santa for all the children (12 and under)
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|11 Months and Under||Free|
|Adult||£90.00 per ticket type|
|Child 1-12||£55.00 per ticket type|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Season (25 Dec 2023)|
- Seven Christmas experiences to enjoy in the culture county.
- Find out what's happening this Christmas, from the traditional Durham Christmas Festival to the annual panto and festive craft workshops.
- Durham is home to world-class events, discover Durham’s most unmissable for 2024.
- Sign up to find out what's on across Durham and the latest news.