"In order to celebrate 20 wonderful years of Diggerland Adventure Theme Parks, we will be hosting a one-off celebratory extravaganza!
Join us at our Diggerland Durham park on the 26th June 2020, where you will receive a welcome drink to start off the night, fantastic entertainment, complimentary food and a chance to ride and drive our real, full-sized construction machinery. With 20 rides and drives to enjoy, this really is the perfect way to enjoy a wonderful evening with family and friends.
If that wasn't already enough for you, we will also be putting on a beautiful firework display as well as entertaining you throughout the night with live music, plus much more!
Early Bird tickets will cost £25.00 per person (RRP: £60). Ticket includes access to all rides and drives, food (buffet style), entertainment & firework display.
For further information & to book your tickets, please visit - https://www.diggerland.com/20th-birthday-gala-party/ "
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Ticket per person||£25.00 per ticket type|
Early Bird tickets will cost £25.00 per person (RRP: £60). Ticket includes access to all rides and drives, food (buffet style), entertainment & firework display ->> https://www.diggerland.com/20th-birthday-gala-party/ "
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good119
- Nicky LTrip Type:FamilyExcellent funMonday, 17th February 2020Visited today with my 13 year old son. Doing research before going, it seemed expensive but then 2 for 1 voucher. Got there for opening and just had the best time. We both operated diggers, dumper... Read full review
- 277markmCarlisle, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDads day out with 4 yr old sonSunday, 15th March 2020Digger land . Yeah says what it says on the tin went to reception all excited paid for me and son about 60. Pounds adult price for my child and me after my heart rate went down with the price went on... Read full review
- sarahstar2004DurhamTrip Type:FamilyBrilliant Day as alwaysThursday, 19th March 2020Been coming to digger land for a couple of years now with my 15 year old who has A learning disability. Our latest visit as always was fab. Amy loves the rides especially spin dizzy. What really... Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant - No outside food can be eaten within the cafe. Only food purchased from the cafe can be eaten inside the cafe.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Season (26 June 2020)|
Map & Directions
Diggerland Durham Construction Theme Park Langley Park County Durham DH7 9TT
Find us by car: exit the A1 motorway at Junction 62. Head west on the A690 towards Durham city centre. Cross over the River Wear and at the next roundabout and turn right onto the A691 towards Consett. At the roundabout with the fuel filling station, turn left towards Langley Park and the Riverside Industrial Estate, whereby you will see the Diggerland Durham Construction Theme Park straight ahead.
If your SatNav does not recognise the postcode, please enter ‘Front Street’, which is the main road that runs through Langley Park. Diggerland is located just off Front Street.
Public Transport Directions
Find us by train: the nearest railway station is ‘Durham’, which is approximately 5 miles from Diggerland.
Find us by bus: The No. 13 or 14 bus operated by “Go North East” will take you to Langley Park, whereby Diggerland is a short 5 minute walk. You can call Go North East on 0191 420 50 50 for further information.
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.