The Hotel has a licence for civil ceremonies which take place in our golden rooms, catering for up to one hundred and ten guests, We also have smaller rooms suitable for between four and thirty guests. We are also able to offer outdoor ceremonies situated on the front lawns with the perfect backdrop the hotel.
The civil ceremony is under the jurisdiction of the Superintendent registrar at Durham County Registration Services.
Please contact us on 01429 836326 to discuss your wedding idea’s and let us turn it into a reality.
Remember we only do one wedding a day giving you the perfect opportunity to be Lord & Lady of the Manor for the day.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel the “E” makes all the difference.
Hardwicke Hall offers a wide selection of banqueting menus and refreshments, to suit your needs, Our friendly professional team will make your special day a day to remember.
Please ring for appointment if you wish to view our recently refurbished function room and bedrooms
RANKED AT No 2 IN ENGLAND as “THE BEST WEDDING VENUE FOR VALUE FOR MONEY” 2018/2019 - "This is a testament to our values, standards and service when you consider the thousands of venues in England alone. Why not call us on 01429 836 326 and see what we can do for you, we guarantee we will not be beaten on price, standards and service.”
- Weddings at Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good236
- LeeBar79Staffordshire, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessQuiet and quirkyFriday, 6th March 2020Stayed here for 2 nights as it was closely located to a business whom I needed to visit over a period of a couple of days. The drive up to the hotel reveals a quite impressive frontage that I would... Read full review
- TrevorL793Warrington, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayReunion Dinner Weekend!Tuesday, 10th March 2020Visited Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel with friends and former colleagues for a reunion dinner weekend. The hotel is set in lovely grounds and is very comfortably furnished. The bedroom was spacious... Read full review
- goldenjagSouth Yorkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesShort break.Sunday, 5th April 2020Stayed for 1 night in a dog friendly room. Nice and spacious. Good hot shower. The room was at the back of the hotel and accessed by a few flights of stairs. Both up and down. As being a old house... Read full review
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|