Family run falconry centre with all birds being flown daily and the emphasis on fun and education.
Set in the stunning grounds of Walworth Castle, just 10 mins from the A1 and A68 the falconry centre is the perfect place for a fun, family day out. Meet the birds, see both of our fabulous falconry flying displays, see our bird feeding station, take a walk in the ancient woodland whilst looking for our hidden creatures on the nature trail or take our fun quizzes whilst you tour the aviaries, you can even buy something special to remind you of your visit in our friendly gift shop. Once you have paid you can come and go all day allowing you to plan a great day out and include lunch at Walworth Castle Hotel.
We also offer a huge range of experience days, mobile bird of prey display team, wedding ring delivery, school visits, corporate days, birthday parties, guest speaking and gift vouchers. We cover a wide area from Richmond, Barnard Castle, The North East, Durham, Darlington, Yorkshire, Cumbria even to Scotland.
Visit Check List:
Nature Trail Through Ancient Woodland
Two amazing Falconry displays with different birds in both
Children’s Craft Workshops on special events
Bird Hide and Feeding Station
Meet The Ferrets
Yummy Lunch, Tea, Coffee or Ice Cream at Walworth Castle Hotel
Once you have paid you can come and go all day.
Special Events running throughout the year from Easter Weekend, Archery, Wizardry, Medieval Days to Halloween weeks and Santa with fancy dress, Meet the birds, ferret racing and MYO activities – a day full of memories for the whole family!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults||£6.50 per ticket type|
|Child (4-16yrs)||£4.50 per ticket type|
|Family (2+2)||£20.00 per ticket type|
Group discounts available on request.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good15
- Graeme MTrip Type:Solo travelHunting experienceFriday, 17th November 2017Truly amazing day..... gob smacked by the way the harris hawks worked together with each other and the ferrets!!! Then the gos hawks were a totally different league! Fully appreciated the... Read full review
- raceboydenDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic birdsMonday, 30th October 2017We had a fantastic time, the birds were amazing and the keepers knowledgeable and very caring, and the displays were brilliant. Our grandson is autistic and they were so good with him, answering his... Read full review
- Wozza34Trip Type:FamilyMrs worrallThursday, 26th October 2017What a very informative and fun day. Very interactive for all and lots to do and look at. No question is to silly and David and tori will answer anything. The bird displays were amazing and you see... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking.
|Summer (25 Mar 2017 - 30 Oct 2017)|
|Wednesday - Sunday||10:30||- 16:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:30||- 16:00|
* Flying Display Times 1.30pm & 3pm (weather permitting) - different birds in both displays.