Family run falconry centre with all birds being flown daily and the emphasis on fun and education.
Set in the stunning grounds of Walworth Castle, just 10 mins from the A1 and A68 the falconry centre is the perfect place for a fun, family day out. Meet the birds, see both of our fabulous falconry flying displays, see our bird feeding station, take a walk in the ancient woodland whilst looking for our hidden creatures on the nature trail or take our fun quizzes whilst you tour the aviaries, you can even buy something special to remind you of your visit in our friendly gift shop. Once you have paid you can come and go all day allowing you to plan a great day out and include lunch at Walworth Castle Hotel.
We also offer a huge range of experience days, mobile bird of prey display team, wedding ring delivery, school visits, corporate days, birthday parties, guest speaking and gift vouchers. We cover a wide area from Richmond, Barnard Castle, The North East, Durham, Darlington, Yorkshire, Cumbria even to Scotland.
Visit Check List:
Nature Trail Through Ancient Woodland
Two amazing Falconry displays with different birds in both
Children’s Craft Workshops on special events
Bird Hide and Feeding Station
Meet The Ferrets
Yummy Lunch, Tea, Coffee or Ice Cream at Walworth Castle Hotel
Once you have paid you can come and go all day.
Special Events running throughout the year from Easter Weekend, Archery, Wizardry, Medieval Days to Halloween weeks and Santa with fancy dress, Meet the birds, ferret racing and MYO activities – a day full of memories for the whole family!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults||£6.50 per ticket type|
|Child (4-16yrs)||£4.50 per ticket type|
|Family (2+2)||£20.00 per ticket type|
Group discounts available on request.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good14
- Ali BNottingham, England, United KingdomLucky findWednesday, 7th August 2019Found this place by chance and so glad we did, spent all afternoon there, two lovely displays, great interaction, value for money, really friendly and knowledgeable team, birds really well cared for... Read full review
- BettyvisitedhereTrip Type:FamilyFantastic!Tuesday, 13th August 2019We visited this fantastic place on 8.8.19. It was an absolutely brilliant afternoon. Dave was on his own but was able to advise, answer questions and do the displays. We stayed for both displays in... Read full review
- BearsglassesLeeds, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySo worth a visitThursday, 15th August 2019We stopped here on the way back from our mini break and it proved to be the right decision. The centre is really well kept and Tori is an excellent guide. She demonstrated 3 birds with a flare. Her... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking.
|Summer 2019 (29 June 2019 - 31 Aug 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:30||- 16:00|
* Flying Display Times 13.30 & 15:00 (weather permitting)