Family run falconry centre with all birds being flown daily and the emphasis on fun and education.
Set in the stunning grounds of Walworth Castle, just 10 mins from the A1 and A68 the falconry centre is the perfect place for a fun, family day out. Meet the birds, see both of our fabulous falconry flying displays, see our bird feeding station, take a walk in the ancient woodland whilst looking for our hidden creatures on the nature trail or take our fun quizzes whilst you tour the aviaries, you can even buy something special to remind you of your visit in our friendly gift shop. Once you have paid you can come and go all day allowing you to plan a great day out and include lunch at Walworth Castle Hotel.
We also offer a huge range of experience days, mobile bird of prey display team, wedding ring delivery, school visits, corporate days, birthday parties, guest speaking and gift vouchers. We cover a wide area from Richmond, Barnard Castle, The North East, Durham, Darlington, Yorkshire, Cumbria even to Scotland.
Visit Check List:
Nature Trail Through Ancient Woodland
Two amazing Falconry displays with different birds in both
Children’s Craft Workshops on special events
Bird Hide and Feeding Station
Meet The Ferrets
Yummy Lunch, Tea, Coffee or Ice Cream at Walworth Castle Hotel
Once you have paid you can come and go all day.
Special Events running throughout the year from Easter Weekend, Archery, Wizardry, Medieval Days to Halloween weeks and Santa with fancy dress, Meet the birds, ferret racing and MYO activities – a day full of memories for the whole family!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults||£6.50 per ticket type|
|Child (4-16yrs)||£4.50 per ticket type|
|Family (2+2)||£20.00 per ticket type|
Group discounts available on request.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good15
- steve dStockton-on-Tees, United KingdomHunting Day ExperienceThursday, 16th January 2020What a fantastic day hunting rabbits and pheasants with Hawks and assisted by ferrets and a dog. Dave and his assistants were absolutely brilliant in explaining what we were doing, how the birds... Read full review
- karene247Newton Aycliffe, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFlapping good time!Friday, 6th March 2020We had a pleasant Sunday morning visit here. We watched the bird demonstration and my daughter got ‘owl flapped’ she was over the moon. There we a few activities and there was an opportunity to... Read full review
- Chris BBarton-upon-Humber, United KingdomCloseSaturday, 10th October 2020Looks closed no signs, nothing happening No birds or signs or anything - have to keep typing no much more to say other than its closed .. Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking.
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Flying Display Times 13.30 & 15:00 (weather permitting)