Welcome to the whimsical world of Mischmasch, inspired by much-loved children’s author Lewis Carroll who grew up in nearby Croft. Every adventure requires a first step, so come on in and discover the wonderland of curiosities. Mischmasch is open daily from 9am during daylight hours.
Please note from time to time the area may be closed for private events. We welcome all hotel residents, diners and members to enjoy this facility ~ little ones may want to bring a change of clothes. Please note the Curious Cabins are for hotel guests, members and private events only.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good406
- DayTrip65344An amazing, fun filled, luxurious stay!Wednesday, 13th November 2019Spent an overnight stay at Rockliffe Hall with two daughters to celebrate one of my daughter’s 50th birthday - though it was also my birthday. I paid extra for ‘arrive in style’ which meant we were... Read full review
- Victoria JThornton Watlass, United KingdomThe hotel where they get everything rightThursday, 14th November 2019Just returned from an all too brief overnight stay. We had bid for an overnight stay, with 6 course tasting menu and wine flight, in a charity auction, and this was our first visit. Great first... Read full review
- LordStephyTrip Type:FamilyHeaven on EarthFriday, 15th November 2019I don’t think I can convey in words how wonderful our stay was. It was such a divine and special experience from start to finish. More than a hotel and more than a spa. We have found a happy place... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open from 9:00 during daylight hours.