Welcome to the whimsical world of Mischmasch, inspired by much-loved children’s author Lewis Carroll who grew up in nearby Croft. Every adventure requires a first step, so come on in and discover the wonderland of curiosities. Mischmasch is open daily from 9am during daylight hours.
Please note from time to time the area may be closed for private events. We welcome all hotel residents, diners and members to enjoy this facility ~ little ones may want to bring a change of clothes. Please note the Curious Cabins are for hotel guests, members and private events only.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good392
- ElleDawes2Stunning!Monday, 19th August 2019The staff is really friendly. I want to thank especially the receptionist who made our stay wonderful from the get go. The breakfast is amazing and there is something for everyone. I would say the... Read full review
- 378lizhLichfield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTotally Five Star ClassWednesday, 21st August 2019Rockcliffe Hall is a stunning hotel. It has Class. Suitcases whisked to your room on arrival, even before you are shown to the room by efficient and courteous staff. The Superior New Hall room was... Read full review
- Lisa JOne week in Armstrong Apartment 2 bedFriday, 23rd August 2019We just arrived home from a delightful stay as my husband was using the Croft circuit so location perfect for this. The hotel is wonderful, staff are outstanding and food superb - especially the... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open from 9:00 during daylight hours.