Welcome to the whimsical world of Mischmasch, inspired by much-loved children’s author Lewis Carroll who grew up in nearby Croft. Every adventure requires a first step, so come on in and discover the wonderland of curiosities. Mischmasch is open daily from 9am during daylight hours.
Please note from time to time the area may be closed for private events. We welcome all hotel residents, diners and members to enjoy this facility ~ little ones may want to bring a change of clothes. Please note the Curious Cabins are for hotel guests, members and private events only.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good392
- TwinsySaltburn-by-the-Sea, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBirthday treat.Tuesday, 11th June 2019We stayed for a Sunday evening B &B plus meal in the Orangery. Absolutely first class service throughout, the junior suite magnificent, but the highlight to our stay was definitely the service... Read full review
- Monique WTrip Type:FamilyMini BreakWednesday, 12th June 2019Couldn't recommend Rockcliffe more highly!! Our mini break experience was sublime. From the most relaxing & state of art spa through to the sumptuous & luxurious suites and to the incredible... Read full review
- JanH-TBirmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySimply fabulous!Saturday, 15th June 2019Luxurious, opulent, gorgeous, without being pretentious! I cannot recommend Rockliffe Hall highly enough! It was my absolute pleasure to have stayed here with my cousin, and from the moment we... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open from 9:00 during daylight hours.