At Dalton Park you can have it all and save up to 50% off high street prices on your favourite brands every day!
From designer labels like Joseph and Radley to high street favourites Next Outlet and Marks and Spencer Outlet, Dalton Park makes shopping affordable for the whole family.
We’ve got everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewelling and shiny new shoes.
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit, selling over 200 brands and designer labels, great places to eat and places for the kids to play so you’ll never be short of things to do.
Dalton Park has a great selection of restaurants and food outlets to re-charge or unwind after a full day shopping.
You can also relax at our 7 screen cinema, Cineworld.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good66
- Pat bSeaham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat place to go and browse.Saturday, 9th December 2017We love Dalton Park for the variety of shops, lovely coffee shops especially Thornton, but you have to wait a while to be served as there's not enough staff behind the counter. Read full review
- Mix-m8Trip Type:CouplesShopping tripTuesday, 5th December 2017Ok but shopping experience always feels cold. Good selection of outlet shops offering good deals. Plenty of coffee shop and food outlets. Car parking free but due to one exit route out it becomes... Read full review
- Elaine SSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySome shops here that I can't find at home.Sunday, 3rd December 2017Lots of shops some of which I can't find at home in Sunderland. Lots of places to sit and eat or have a coffee which is good because the wind and rain can lash you due to the configuration of the... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking.
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 19:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Sunday trading * Larger stores open for browsing only 10:30 – 1:00 and closed Easter Sunday. Restaurants and cinema open ‘til late
Closed 25 Dec.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.