Welcome to the home of adventure in the North East! Set in the Treetops of our ancient woodland, our High Ropes Course is 2 hours of non-stop fun and challenges guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping. We’ve packed your fun day out in the treetops with 4 zip-wires, rope bridges, swinging tires and you will be finishing off with the awesome Powerfan free-fall experience!
If you do feel a bit peckish before or after your adventure or maybe fancy a glass of wine/beer (definitely after!), The Stables Bar and Restaurant is just 50 yards away.
You can relax and enjoy the sunshine in the fabulous courtyard during the summer months or cosy up to the log burning fires if it’s a bit chilly outside.
So, if you are planning a fun day out in the great North East, make sure you call in as we are just a few miles of Newcastle and Durham.
Please check www.beamishwild.co.uk for availability. Advance booking essential.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£27.00 per ticket type|
|child||£22.00 per ticket type|
Group discounts: We offer discounts for groups larger than 20 people. Please contact us by phone or email for details.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good63
- Explore56658172096Trip Type:FamilyBrilliant day out and birthday treatMonday, 19th November 2018Girls loved this what a treat; exciting, adventurous and learning new skills all at the same time! What more could two 11 year olds want! We will be back 😁 Read full review
- peterhD4683YHTrip Type:FamilyFantastic and great funMonday, 21st January 2019The high ropes course is excellent. We visited for my brother’s 13th birthday. We are both visually impaired and had a great time. The staff couldn’t have been better. They were really supportive and... Read full review
- toonbone1Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBeamish Wild high wires obstacle courseMonday, 21st January 2019Attended beamish wild yesterday with my wife and two teenage kids, luckily had good weather with sunshine after a cold start to the morning, arrived 15mins early as requested to go through paperwork... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Please check www.beamishwild.co.uk for availability. Advance booking essential.
Map & Directions
Located in the grounds of Beamish Hall Country House Hotel, off the A1(M) between Durham and Newcastle upon Tyne. Take Jct 63 (for Chester-le-Street), and follow signs for the nearby Beamish Museum. Take the left at the museum's entrance past Home Farm and the Beamish Golf Club. Beamish Hall is a further 700 yards on the left.