Welcome to the home of adventure in the North East! Set in the Treetops of our ancient woodland, our High Ropes Course is 2 hours of non-stop fun and challenges guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping. We’ve packed your fun day out in the treetops with 4 zip-wires, rope bridges, swinging tires and you will be finishing off with the awesome Powerfan free-fall experience!
If you do feel a bit peckish before or after your adventure or maybe fancy a glass of wine/beer (definitely after!), The Stables Bar and Restaurant is just 50 yards away.
You can relax and enjoy the sunshine in the fabulous courtyard during the summer months or cosy up to the log burning fires if it’s a bit chilly outside.
So, if you are planning a fun day out in the great North East, make sure you call in as we are just a few miles of Newcastle and Durham.
Please check www.beamishwild.co.uk for availability. Advance booking essential.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£27.00 per ticket type|
|child||£22.00 per ticket type|
Group discounts: We offer discounts for groups larger than 20 people. Please contact us by phone or email for details.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good65
- Christophercarr31Trip Type:FamilyEXCELLENT ADVENTURE!Sunday, 14th July 2019We brought our daughter and two friends for her 10th birthday. The park and surrounding area is beautiful. The high ropes course is great for ages 10+ Special thanks to Greg, Kalyan and Sam who were... Read full review
- Katie STrip Type:Family13th birthdaySunday, 14th July 2019Superbly organised. Arrived with 4 teens for a birthday treat and was greeted by the guide who talked them through the safety talk. Spoke for the children like young people not children. Activities... Read full review
- GranwrightNottinghamTrip Type:FamilySuper time!!!!!!Thursday, 18th July 2019Not only did my grandchildren love every minute, the staff were so friendly towards me yet attentive towards Daisy and Oscar. They have visited high wires all over Europe but found this one the most... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Please check www.beamishwild.co.uk for availability. Advance booking essential.
Map & Directions
Located in the grounds of Beamish Hall Country House Hotel, off the A1(M) between Durham and Newcastle upon Tyne. Take Jct 63 (for Chester-le-Street), and follow signs for the nearby Beamish Museum. Take the left at the museum's entrance past Home Farm and the Beamish Golf Club. Beamish Hall is a further 700 yards on the left.