Welcome to the home of adventure in the North East! Set in the Treetops of our ancient woodland, our High Ropes Course is 2 hours of non-stop fun and challenges guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping. We’ve packed your fun day out in the treetops with 4 zip-wires, rope bridges, swinging tires and you will be finishing off with the awesome Powerfan free-fall experience!
If you do feel a bit peckish before or after your adventure or maybe fancy a glass of wine/beer (definitely after!), The Stables Bar and Restaurant is just 50 yards away.
You can relax and enjoy the sunshine in the fabulous courtyard during the summer months or cosy up to the log burning fires if it’s a bit chilly outside.
So, if you are planning a fun day out in the great North East, make sure you call in as we are just a few miles of Newcastle and Durham.
Please check www.beamishwild.co.uk for availability. Advance booking essential.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£27.00 per ticket type|
|child||£22.00 per ticket type|
Group discounts: We offer discounts for groups larger than 20 people. Please contact us by phone or email for details.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good69
- Donna STrip Type:FamilyBeamish go wild high ropes courseThursday, 29th August 2019Took my 13 year old daughter and her friend for a birthday treat. We all absolutely loved the afternoon there. Enjoyed all the course especially the zip wires and the drop at the end. The staff were... Read full review
- neilobennoDorset, United KingdomFabulous fun. Well organised. Amazing value for money!Thursday, 29th August 2019Took our two 15 year old boys during our recent trip north. Didn't expect such an amazing ropes course, as it was very low priced compared to other treetop ropes courses the boys have enjoyed in... Read full review
- MellymoxNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood adventureSunday, 29th September 2019Visited as a group of 14; 9 of which were children. Started session at 12 & initially, though the staff were dreadful as they didn’t seem to care if anyone was struggling on the way round. Yes it was... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Please check www.beamishwild.co.uk for availability. Advance booking essential.
Map & Directions
Located in the grounds of Beamish Hall Country House Hotel, off the A1(M) between Durham and Newcastle upon Tyne. Take Jct 63 (for Chester-le-Street), and follow signs for the nearby Beamish Museum. Take the left at the museum's entrance past Home Farm and the Beamish Golf Club. Beamish Hall is a further 700 yards on the left.