Welcome to the home of adventure in the North East! Set in the Treetops of our ancient woodland, our High Ropes Course is 2 hours of non-stop fun and challenges guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping. We’ve packed your fun day out in the treetops with 4 zip-wires, rope bridges, swinging tires and you will be finishing off with the awesome Powerfan free-fall experience!
If you do feel a bit peckish before or after your adventure or maybe fancy a glass of wine/beer (definitely after!), The Stables Bar and Restaurant is just 50 yards away.
You can relax and enjoy the sunshine in the fabulous courtyard during the summer months or cosy up to the log burning fires if it’s a bit chilly outside.
So, if you are planning a fun day out in the great North East, make sure you call in as we are just a few miles of Newcastle and Durham.
Please check www.beamishwild.co.uk for availability. Advance booking essential.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£27.00 per ticket type|
|child||£22.00 per ticket type|
Group discounts: We offer discounts for groups larger than 20 people. Please contact us by phone or email for details.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good64
- Mother33Middlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent day out with group of friends or teensMonday, 25th February 20199 out of 10 great entertainment great day out, only issue was communication re change of time for the day had to change due to child care. Got beamish hall staff to pass the message onto them Read full review
- tonijhardy1Trip Type:CouplesFun for all :)Sunday, 10th March 2019Thoroughly recommend, perfevt little trip out doing something a little different. I wasn't sure what to expect, and was worried it might have been for younger age groups, but suitable for all... Read full review
- disco_diva59south tynesideTrip Type:Couples1st thing on my 60th year bucket listThursday, 14th March 2019My son bought me the experience, he knew how long i had wanted to do this,but in the padt my weight was an issuse, i thought i had a fear of heights or anything that wobbled,but it turned out it was... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Please check www.beamishwild.co.uk for availability. Advance booking essential.
Map & Directions
Located in the grounds of Beamish Hall Country House Hotel, off the A1(M) between Durham and Newcastle upon Tyne. Take Jct 63 (for Chester-le-Street), and follow signs for the nearby Beamish Museum. Take the left at the museum's entrance past Home Farm and the Beamish Golf Club. Beamish Hall is a further 700 yards on the left.