Welcome to the home of adventure in the North East! Set in the Treetops of our ancient woodland, our High Ropes Course is 2 hours of non-stop fun and challenges guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping. We’ve packed your fun day out in the treetops with 4 zip-wires, rope bridges, swinging tires and you will be finishing off with the awesome Powerfan free-fall experience!
If you do feel a bit peckish before or after your adventure or maybe fancy a glass of wine/beer (definitely after!), The Stables Bar and Restaurant is just 50 yards away.
You can relax and enjoy the sunshine in the fabulous courtyard during the summer months or cosy up to the log burning fires if it’s a bit chilly outside.
So, if you are planning a fun day out in the great North East, make sure you call in as we are just a few miles of Newcastle and Durham.
Please check www.beamishwild.co.uk for availability. Advance booking essential.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£27.00 per ticket type|
|child||£22.00 per ticket type|
Group discounts: We offer discounts for groups larger than 20 people. Please contact us by phone or email for details.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good65
- Remy-ann MTrip Type:FamilyHigh Ropes CourseTuesday, 7th May 2019I had an amazing time completing the high ropes course over the weekend, the course is challenging yet builds up your own confidence along the way, the staff are great and I don't think I could have... Read full review
- Jannine WTrip Type:FamilyBeamish high ropesMonday, 13th May 2019Fantastic staff! Brilliant experience we loved every minute of it. We will definitely be back 😊😊😊 Read full review
- Chris WTrip Type:FamilyBirthday party of 9 Twelve year oldsMonday, 20th May 2019A superb morning of high ropes. Lots of encouragement from the great staff who guided the girls through the course. The archery followed in the afternoon which taught the girls some new skills and... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Please check www.beamishwild.co.uk for availability. Advance booking essential.
Map & Directions
Located in the grounds of Beamish Hall Country House Hotel, off the A1(M) between Durham and Newcastle upon Tyne. Take Jct 63 (for Chester-le-Street), and follow signs for the nearby Beamish Museum. Take the left at the museum's entrance past Home Farm and the Beamish Golf Club. Beamish Hall is a further 700 yards on the left.