Whether you want to try your hand at this ancient sport or even hone your existing skills, we offer a great venue for Archery in the north east.
Our Archery sessions are a great opportunity to prove your sporting prowess and get competitive with your friends and family. The sessions last an hour and will start with a safety brief and an introduction to the equipment you will be using.
Following that, you will have the opportunity to start your target practice under the careful supervision and tuition of our staff. Depending on your skill level and development, you will take part in a range of fun and competitive Archery games. The session will culminate with a “Champion Archer” award and medals for everyone who takes took part.
Our wide range of archery equipment ensures children as young as 8 can take part in this great competitive activity and find their inner Robin Hood.
We are a stone throw away from Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland so if you are wanting to try Archery in the north east, we are ideally located and easy to get to.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good65
- Justinemis127Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAwesome tree top adventureSunday, 5th May 2019Recently took my twins for their 13th birthday, they loved it. Bit scared at first but the staff were very encouraging and friendly which made the world of difference to my son who is not so keen on... Read full review
- Remy-ann MTrip Type:FamilyHigh Ropes CourseTuesday, 7th May 2019I had an amazing time completing the high ropes course over the weekend, the course is challenging yet builds up your own confidence along the way, the staff are great and I don't think I could have... Read full review
- Jannine WTrip Type:FamilyBeamish high ropesMonday, 13th May 2019Fantastic staff! Brilliant experience we loved every minute of it. We will definitely be back 😊😊😊 Read full review
|2018/19 (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open all year. Subject to availability. Advance booking required