Whether you want to try your hand at this ancient sport or even hone your existing skills, we offer a great venue for Archery in the north east.
Our Archery sessions are a great opportunity to prove your sporting prowess and get competitive with your friends and family. The sessions last an hour and will start with a safety brief and an introduction to the equipment you will be using.
Following that, you will have the opportunity to start your target practice under the careful supervision and tuition of our staff. Depending on your skill level and development, you will take part in a range of fun and competitive Archery games. The session will culminate with a “Champion Archer” award and medals for everyone who takes took part.
Our wide range of archery equipment ensures children as young as 8 can take part in this great competitive activity and find their inner Robin Hood.
We are a stone throw away from Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland so if you are wanting to try Archery in the north east, we are ideally located and easy to get to.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good65
- Christophercarr31Trip Type:FamilyEXCELLENT ADVENTURE!Sunday, 14th July 2019We brought our daughter and two friends for her 10th birthday. The park and surrounding area is beautiful. The high ropes course is great for ages 10+ Special thanks to Greg, Kalyan and Sam who were... Read full review
- Katie STrip Type:Family13th birthdaySunday, 14th July 2019Superbly organised. Arrived with 4 teens for a birthday treat and was greeted by the guide who talked them through the safety talk. Spoke for the children like young people not children. Activities... Read full review
- GranwrightNottinghamTrip Type:FamilySuper time!!!!!!Thursday, 18th July 2019Not only did my grandchildren love every minute, the staff were so friendly towards me yet attentive towards Daisy and Oscar. They have visited high wires all over Europe but found this one the most... Read full review
|2018/19 (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open all year. Subject to availability. Advance booking required