Whether you want to try your hand at this ancient sport or even hone your existing skills, we offer a great venue for Archery in the north east.
Our Archery sessions are a great opportunity to prove your sporting prowess and get competitive with your friends and family. The sessions last an hour and will start with a safety brief and an introduction to the equipment you will be using.
Following that, you will have the opportunity to start your target practice under the careful supervision and tuition of our staff. Depending on your skill level and development, you will take part in a range of fun and competitive Archery games. The session will culminate with a “Champion Archer” award and medals for everyone who takes took part.
Our wide range of archery equipment ensures children as young as 8 can take part in this great competitive activity and find their inner Robin Hood.
We are a stone throw away from Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland so if you are wanting to try Archery in the north east, we are ideally located and easy to get to.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good69
- neilobennoDorset, United KingdomFabulous fun. Well organised. Amazing value for money!Thursday, 29th August 2019Took our two 15 year old boys during our recent trip north. Didn't expect such an amazing ropes course, as it was very low priced compared to other treetop ropes courses the boys have enjoyed in... Read full review
- Melanie MNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood adventureSunday, 29th September 2019Visited as a group of 14; 9 of which were children. Started session at 12 & initially, though the staff were dreadful as they didn’t seem to care if anyone was struggling on the way round. Yes it was... Read full review
- Boutyk7Sunderland, United KingdomGreat fun for a Rainy morning!Sunday, 16th February 2020I received this experience as a gift for Christmas and thoroughly enjoyed it. As it was February, it was chilly and rather wet, however that did not deter us, and another family group that was... Read full review
|2018/19 (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open all year. Subject to availability. Advance booking required