Whether you want to try your hand at this ancient sport or even hone your existing skills, we offer a great venue for Archery in the north east.
Our Archery sessions are a great opportunity to prove your sporting prowess and get competitive with your friends and family. The sessions last an hour and will start with a safety brief and an introduction to the equipment you will be using.
Following that, you will have the opportunity to start your target practice under the careful supervision and tuition of our staff. Depending on your skill level and development, you will take part in a range of fun and competitive Archery games. The session will culminate with a “Champion Archer” award and medals for everyone who takes took part.
Our wide range of archery equipment ensures children as young as 8 can take part in this great competitive activity and find their inner Robin Hood.
We are a stone throw away from Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland so if you are wanting to try Archery in the north east, we are ideally located and easy to get to.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good64
- Mother33Middlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent day out with group of friends or teensMonday, 25th February 20199 out of 10 great entertainment great day out, only issue was communication re change of time for the day had to change due to child care. Got beamish hall staff to pass the message onto them Read full review
- tonijhardy1Trip Type:CouplesFun for all :)Sunday, 10th March 2019Thoroughly recommend, perfevt little trip out doing something a little different. I wasn't sure what to expect, and was worried it might have been for younger age groups, but suitable for all... Read full review
- disco_diva59south tynesideTrip Type:Couples1st thing on my 60th year bucket listThursday, 14th March 2019My son bought me the experience, he knew how long i had wanted to do this,but in the padt my weight was an issuse, i thought i had a fear of heights or anything that wobbled,but it turned out it was... Read full review
|2018/19 (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open all year. Subject to availability. Advance booking required