Bishop Trevor Gallery - The Auckland Project
Tel: +44 01388 743750
A gallery space in Auckland Castle's north apartments. Named after Richard Trevor, who was Bishop of Durham from 1752 to 1771. Bishop Trevor played an important role in the story of Auckland Castle, having purchased the series of paintings of Jacob and his Twelve Sons by Francisco de Zurbarán, which have hung in the Long Dining Room at the Castle for over 250 years.