Groups of up to 100 delegates can meet both for day or residential conferences. Everyone can be accommodated on one site in our historic buildings and the whole group can dine together in our elegant dining hall. Your whole conference will be based centrally – all in the shadow of Durham’s historic Cathedral.
We can now offer three rooms with fully functional technology. The Cassidy Quad is equipped with a 98” UHD screen and premium sound system allowing both wired and wireless connection. This is ideal for conferences, presentations and video playback to an audience of up to 100 people.
Two of our libraries are fitted with 65” UHD screens and speakers, with the Williams Library also offering a hybrid meeting/conference facility with ceiling mounted microphones and an advanced camera to allow for online meetings and teleconferences.
|The Cassidy Quad|
Cost – bespoke package created based on requirements.
- Accommodation available for visitors with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Handrail by steps
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Catering service
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Parking & Transport
- Bus Route
- Car Parking Offsite - No onsite parking however, Prince Bishops Multi-storey car park is only minutes away on foot.
- Park and Ride
- Accommodation on site
- Booking required
- Wi-Fi Available
- Breakout Rooms
- PA System
- Video Conferencing
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Available during Durham University Easter and Summer vacation periods; March and April and July, August and September.