Moments from the historic city centre, Hotel Indigo Durham is located in the former Old Shire Hall building on Old Elvet just 5 minutes from Durham railway station. The hotel is perfectly located to experience all that this charming city has to offer, with the cities magnificent trinity the university, castle and world-renowned Durham Cathedral just a short stroll away.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Council Room (capacity 80)||£650.00 per room per day|
Day Delegate Packages from £45 per person.
- Accommodation available for visitors with disabilities
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Handrail by steps
- Special dietary requirements catered for
Parking & Transport
- Bus Route
- Car parking
- Accommodation on site
- Booking required
- Wi-Fi Available
- LCD Projector & Screen
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Our unique meeting space at Hotel Indigo is ideal for away days, boardroom meetings, training sessions, networking events, receptions and private dining. Our event space combine heritage with a contemporary design, offering high speed internet and multimedia screen capabilities for presentations and screening.