The Orangery restaurant offers a dining experience like no other, with a garden-to-plate ethos and exceptional wine pairings from some of the world’s most exquisite vineyards.
Many of the dishes use ingredients foraged from the Rockliffe estate or grown within the kitchen garden. Each night guests go on a unique food journey with his carefully crafted a la carte and tasting menu experiences.
The tasting menu can be enhanced with exquisite wines from around the world specially selected by Daniel Jonberger, Head Sommelier. Our mixologists are on hand to concoct delicious cocktails and you'll enjoy first class service from our hospitable team.
The Orangery restaurant is open daily for dinner from 6.30pm. Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies on booking.
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Taste of England Award – Bronze 2015
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good60
- revhead69Trip Type:FamilyBreakfastMonday, 4th March 2019The cooked breakfast was less than poor was quiet a let down really after the fantastic time we had in the spa an our hotel room. Read full review
- VoglarGraz, AustriaNot expectedTuesday, 7th May 2019we didn't expect such a gerat composition of food. Great location and service. Self made tasty bread and a very god sorted wine cellar! Read full review
- martindM1171XJLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFirst Class RestaurantTuesday, 28th May 2019We had a lovely experience. Tasting menu was excellent and the wines selected by the sommelier were delightful He chose wines I had no knowledge of but they were excellent Service very friendly and... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 220 car parking spaces.
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Tuesday - Saturday||19:00||- 21:30|
|Bank Holiday||19:00||- 21:30|
Map & Directions
From the airport turn right toward A67. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the A67. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A66. At Darlington Football Club roundabout (A67) take the 1st exit onto Neasham Road. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights.
Public Transport Directions
Just five minutes from Darlington Railway Station, ten minutes from Durham Tees Valley Airport and fifty minutes from Newcastle International Airport.