The Orangery restaurant offers a dining experience like no other, with a garden-to-plate ethos and exceptional wine pairings from some of the world’s most exquisite vineyards.
Many of the dishes use ingredients foraged from the Rockliffe estate or grown within the kitchen garden. Each night guests go on a unique food journey with carefully crafted a la carte and tasting menu experiences.
The tasting menu can be enhanced with exquisite wines from around the world specially selected by our Sommelier team. Our mixologists are on hand to concoct delicious cocktails and you'll enjoy first class service from our hospitable team.
The Orangery restaurant is open daily from 6.30pm to 9.30pm. Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies on booking.
- AA AA 4 Rosettes 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Taste of England Award – Bronze 2015
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good60
- soho26London, United KingdomWonderful Experience!Saturday, 12th September 2020We experienced afternoon tea in the Orangery and enjoyed every second. The view from our table was stunning and the atmosphere was so calm and relaxing. The food was delicious and the service was... Read full review
- colin064Newcastle, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery slow serviceMonday, 14th September 2020The service for breakfast was very slow we were booked in for breakfast at 9.15 and it was 10.15 before we got our breakfast Read full review
- stevenhC5894HWTrip Type:CouplesGreat foodTuesday, 27th October 2020Last minute break and had the 3 course a la carte menu. Not food we would normally eat but the quality of all 3 courses was exceptional. Covid compliant throughout and all the staff were very... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 220 car parking spaces.
|Season (1 July 2020 - 1 July 2021)|
|Monday - Tuesday||Closed|
|Wednesday - Sunday||18:30||- 21:30|
Map & Directions
From the airport turn right toward A67. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the A67. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A66. At Darlington Football Club roundabout (A67) take the 1st exit onto Neasham Road. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights.
Public Transport Directions
Just five minutes from Darlington Railway Station, ten minutes from Durham Tees Valley Airport and fifty minutes from Newcastle International Airport.