The Orangery restaurant offers a dining experience like no other, with a garden-to-plate ethos and exceptional wine pairings from some of the world’s most exquisite vineyards.
Many of the dishes use ingredients foraged from the Rockliffe estate or grown within the kitchen garden. Each night guests go on a unique food journey with his carefully crafted a la carte and tasting menu experiences.
The tasting menu can be enhanced with exquisite wines from around the world specially selected by Daniel Jonberger, Head Sommelier. Our mixologists are on hand to concoct delicious cocktails and you'll enjoy first class service from our hospitable team.
The Orangery restaurant is open Wednesday to Sunday evenings from 6.30pm to 9.30pm. Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies on booking.
- AA AA 4 Rosettes 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Taste of England Award – Bronze 2015
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good60
- Doctor1ROBTrip Type:CouplesExcellent mealTuesday, 25th June 2019Superb anniversary meal in a lovely relaxing restaurant.The food lived up to expectations and the sommelier has a excellent knowledge about the fantastic choice of wines .Definitely one of the best... Read full review
- saltea1Ingleby Barwick, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyMouthwatering SensationFriday, 19th July 2019Wow! Long time since last visit but still fav place to go for ‘somewhere special’. Everyone very relaxed, warm & welcoming yet still extremely professional (of course)! First visit back to The... Read full review
- ash005Adelaide, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesFantastic MealWednesday, 31st July 2019Beautiful six course meal with an amazing chick pea amuse bouche! A fabulous restaurant manager also added to the evening. Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 220 car parking spaces.
|Season (1 July 2019 - 1 July 2020)|
|Monday - Tuesday||Closed|
|Wednesday - Sunday||18:30||- 21:30|
Map & Directions
From the airport turn right toward A67. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the A67. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A66. At Darlington Football Club roundabout (A67) take the 1st exit onto Neasham Road. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights.
Public Transport Directions
Just five minutes from Darlington Railway Station, ten minutes from Durham Tees Valley Airport and fifty minutes from Newcastle International Airport.