The Grill is designed to serve only locally sourced meats which will always be from sustainable stocks and making extensive use of seasonal elements such as game.
The ethos is to prepare the dishes using classic and simple cooking methods.
The meat, fish and accompanying dishes should always be allowed to speak for themselves.
The locally sourced cheeses, home-made desserts and breads will add the classic feel of a much lived and rare English style Grill room.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner 2 course||£15.00 average price per head|
|Lunch (main course)||£10.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Northumbria in Bloom - Pubs and Hotels Silver 2017 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good38
- Sharon1991meManchester, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDeliciousMonday, 29th April 2019The food was delicious and they catered for vegans with full 3 course options. Friendly staff who were very helpful. Read full review
- peter fSolihull, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelIn need of a refurb.Monday, 6th May 2019This hotel on the outskirts of bishop Auckland is ok for an overnight stay but is in all areas in need of a lot of TLC.my room was dingy at best with all the fittings at least as old as me .nice... Read full review
- Happycampers661164Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily meal, ages 4 to 86Monday, 13th May 2019Been here many times and the carvery is always lovely, with a free dessert to follow ( not huge but nice enough). On this particular visit we had the carvery and a bottle of prosecco to toast. We had... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
- Pets accepted
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Wednesday||11:00||- 21:00|
|Thursday - Saturday||18:00||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 21:00|
* The main menu is available in our extended bar area from 11am-9pm every day apart from Sunday when it’s available from 5pm to 9pm and features classic British dishes as well as your favourite international dishes.