The Grill is designed to serve only locally sourced meats which will always be from sustainable stocks and making extensive use of seasonal elements such as game.
The ethos is to prepare the dishes using classic and simple cooking methods.
The meat, fish and accompanying dishes should always be allowed to speak for themselves.
The locally sourced cheeses, home-made desserts and breads will add the classic feel of a much lived and rare English style Grill room.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner 2 course||£15.00 average price per head|
|Lunch (main course)||£10.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Northumbria in Bloom - Pubs and Hotels Silver 2017 2017
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good43
- ScottkingBishop Auckland, United KingdomVery Disappointing.Sunday, 23rd February 2020Considering all the good reviews there are on Tripadvisor for this restaurant I can only guess we may have gone on a bad day as it was so terrible. If you like school dinner slop then good as... Read full review
- sjjonoWorksop, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyMealSaturday, 8th August 2020My 11 year old daughter came with her grandparents for a meal on Wednesday 5th Aug. She is vegan and ordered a ‘vegan’ pasta (as did another family member). The meals arrived with chicken and cheese... Read full review
- 393antonywTrip Type:Familyover night staySunday, 16th August 2020Stayed over night while we visited family food was 1st class staff was fantastic and the room was spotlessly clean Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
- Pets accepted
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Wednesday||11:00||- 21:00|
|Thursday - Saturday||18:00||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 21:00|
* The main menu is available in our extended bar area from 11am-9pm every day apart from Sunday when it’s available from 5pm to 9pm and features classic British dishes as well as your favourite international dishes.