Open from 11am, start your day with a relaxing tea or coffee sitting in our refurbished bar with wood burning stove and a comfy chair. Alternatively, when the sun shines in our outside area you can relax, eat and drink and take in the superb surroundings with your children and dogs.
Lunches are served from 12 noon providing locally sourced produce, lovingly prepared on the premises and turned into good, traditional home cooked meals which arouse magical memories of smells and tastes of bygone days created in the kitchens of parents and grandparents. Small and regular plates are available for a naughty snack or grab something to ‘tide you over’ or for the hearty plate lovers we can certainly satisfy the hungrier appetite.
From 4pm the menu changes. Couples, families and groups of friends alike gather in the comfortable, unfussy surroundings to huddle on a pew together and enjoy a banquet of their choice. A table full of snacks to while away the hours or a plate of their own to savour and delight...the choice is yours. Vegan and Vegetarian choices are always available and we have a varied selection of Good Wines and quality hand pulled Cask Ales for the discerning Ale drinker.
"Events are our speciality where we can offer you a bespoke package for a Wedding, Christening, Birthday or any other occasion. Our marquee is the ideal venue for a private function just give us a call and we can discuss your requirements further."
For further information and opening times please visit our website at https://thecrownatmickleton.co.uk/
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good114
- YannaHallYorkshire, United KingdomPub lunchTuesday, 6th August 2019Was passing through and stopped to have lunch. Lovely quaint pub. Very attractive inside and lovely beer garden. We just had a panini, chips and salad but it was delicious. The land lady was very... Read full review
- Excursion802713Ayr, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyTasty but overpricedThursday, 8th August 20194 adults and 3 children came away feeling slightly disappointed. The food was tasty but small portions, 1/2 lobster for £20 was massively overpriced as it was literally 4 small mouthfuls. I felt the... Read full review
- Irene MThe Hague, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsTrip Type:FamilyTop restaurantSaturday, 17th August 2019Good food but a bit over-priced. Friendly staff. Excellent chef. Good choice on the menu. Lovely and comfortable interior. Read full review
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* * Bar open Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun 11:00 am – Close
* Kitchen open Thurs 12:00 – 20:00, Fri 12:00 – 21:00, Sat 12:00 – 21:00, Sun 12:00 – 16:00
* Please note on Bank Holiday Mondays we are open for food service 12:00 - 16:00 and bar service 11:00 am to close.