The Clubhouse restaurant is perfect for tucking into popular and wholesome British classics whilst drinking in the stunning views across the golf course.
Not just for golfers! Think gastro-pub with a modern twist. The Clubhouse serves up the classics with a focus on great quality, wholesome food. The dishes are homely and comforting, with a touch of ‘Rockliffe flair’ in keeping with the resort’s ethos to use top quality ingredients. Don’t forget the ever-popular Sunday lunches- the roast beef with Yorkshire puddings is a must-try!
Friday evenings feature acoustic live music performed by accomplished local singers and guitarists. To book a table at the Clubhouse please phone the team on 01325 729999.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good45
- JenniferT89Darlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely little placeSaturday, 26th January 2019We booked here for our 30th birthday while staying in the hotel. Seated near the window and the live singer. The singer was an excellent touch and we thoroughly enjoyed this as we were eating. Her... Read full review
- LindsayS2185Trip Type:Friends getawayFood festivalSaturday, 2nd February 2019Visited during the Food Festival for some refreshments. Staff were amazing. Professional and welcoming, went above and beyond to cater for us. Would definitely recommend and will be back again soon! Read full review
- Adam BRugeley, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat place, Great location!Sunday, 10th March 2019Always a favorite place, the Club House at Rockliffe Hall. They have 3 places to eat, the Orangery, the Brasserie and the Club House. Good range of meals at the Club House from sandwiches to main... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 17:00|
Map & Directions
From Durham Tees Valley Airport - From the airport turn right toward A67. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the A67. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A66. At Darlington Football Club roundabout (A67) take the 1st exit onto Neasham Road. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the North - A1(M) Junction 59 (Darlington), take the A167 exit heading towards Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A167/Durham Road. Continue to follow the A167. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto A167/St Cuthbert's Way and go through one roundabout. At the next roundabout take the 1st Exit onto B6280/Parkgate. At the next roundabout take the 2nd Exit onto Neasham Road. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout (Darlington Football Club) take the 2nd Exit. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the South (Leeds, York, Wetherby) - A1(M) Junction 57 /A66 Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Rd heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit onto A167/Croft Road. Continue to follow A167 into Hurworth Place. Turn left at Hurworth Road. Rockliffe Hall is located a few minutes along this road on the right hand side. From the West (M6 Penrith/Keswick/Brough/Glasgow) - at Junction 40 on the M6 take the A66 exit to Keswick/Penrith/Brough. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A66 heading to Brough. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A6108 heading to Newcastle A1/A66/Darlington. Take the ramp onto the A1(M), slight left at A66 (M) (signs for A66 (M)/Darlington). At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Road heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit (A167) heading towards Northallerton & Croft. Follow this road into Hurworth Place
Public Transport Directions
Just five minutes from Darlington Railway Station, ten minutes from Durham Tees Valley Airport and fifty minutes from Newcastle International Airport.