The Clubhouse restaurant is perfect for tucking into popular and wholesome British classics whilst drinking in the stunning views across the golf course.
Not just for golfers! Think gastro-pub with a modern twist. The Clubhouse serves up the classics with a focus on great quality, wholesome food. The dishes are homely and comforting, with a touch of ‘Rockliffe flair’ in keeping with the resort’s ethos to use top quality ingredients. Don’t forget the ever-popular Sunday lunches- the roast beef with Yorkshire puddings is a must-try!
Friday evenings feature acoustic live music performed by accomplished local singers and guitarists. To book a table at the Clubhouse please phone the team on 01325 729999.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good42
- jaynerennisonStockton-on-Tees, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWonderful anniversary treatMonday, 7th May 2018My husband and I chose to have our evening meal in the Clubhouse after spending the afternoon in the spa at Rockcliffe Hall. We were warmly welcomed by Ben Hunt, Restaurant Manager and seated with... Read full review
- TeamGBRStockton-on-Tees, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOutstandingMonday, 7th May 2018We stayed at Rockliffe Hall for our Wedding Anniversary and decided to try out The Clubhouse for our evening meal. It’s a lovely setting and built into the hill with wonderful views of the golf... Read full review
- insp1075Trip Type:CouplesBank holiday weekend golf and diningMonday, 7th May 2018My wife and I were so impressed by the quality of food and service that we joined Rockcliffe Golf Club. The staff are so helpful and nothing is to much to ask. To day we came off one of the best... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Thursday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Friday - Saturday||08:00||- 21:30|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 17:00|
Map & Directions
From Durham Tees Valley Airport - From the airport turn right toward A67. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the A67. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A66. At Darlington Football Club roundabout (A67) take the 1st exit onto Neasham Road. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the North - A1(M) Junction 59 (Darlington), take the A167 exit heading towards Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A167/Durham Road. Continue to follow the A167. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto A167/St Cuthbert's Way and go through one roundabout. At the next roundabout take the 1st Exit onto B6280/Parkgate. At the next roundabout take the 2nd Exit onto Neasham Road. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout (Darlington Football Club) take the 2nd Exit. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the South (Leeds, York, Wetherby) - A1(M) Junction 57 /A66 Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Rd heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit onto A167/Croft Road. Continue to follow A167 into Hurworth Place. Turn left at Hurworth Road. Rockliffe Hall is located a few minutes along this road on the right hand side. From the West (M6 Penrith/Keswick/Brough/Glasgow) - at Junction 40 on the M6 take the A66 exit to Keswick/Penrith/Brough. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A66 heading to Brough. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A6108 heading to Newcastle A1/A66/Darlington. Take the ramp onto the A1(M), slight left at A66 (M) (signs for A66 (M)/Darlington). At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Road heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit (A167) heading towards Northallerton & Croft. Follow this road into Hurworth Place
Public Transport Directions
Just five minutes from Darlington Railway Station, ten minutes from Durham Tees Valley Airport and fifty minutes from Newcastle International Airport.