From light and nutritious to delicious and indulgent, enjoy an á la carte menu in the Brasserie restaurant that showcases flavours, flair and fun using the very best locally-sourced produce.
The bright and buzzy Brasserie is open for brunch, lunch and in to the evening. With views to die for and atmosphere aplenty, this relaxed restaurant serves up seasonal specials to ensure you are always getting the freshest, tastiest dishes in the North East.
To wet your palate, there’s a creative cocktail selection- exclusive to The Brasserie- and specially-selected wine list as well as different smoothies and juices. In addition, the restaurant serves brunch daily offering favourites such as homemade granola, a choice of muffins and omelettes as well as pastries.
Click below to download the full Brass Festival Guide.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good45
- TeamGBRStockton-on-Tees, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOutstandingMonday, 12th November 2018We chose The Clubhouse from previous wonderful visits, this time for a family meal celebrating my Mother-in-laws 70th Birthday. As usual Ben and his team pulled out all the stops to perfection... Read full review
- Sarah HRichmond, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDrinks onlySunday, 25th November 2018Went into the clubhouse after a round of golf with several friends. We only called for drinks but the service was excellent albeit the drinks themselves weren’t cheap. Nice view with a relaxed view... Read full review
- niakbDarlington, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyA fantastic Christmas experience at The ClubhouseThursday, 27th December 2018My family had our Christmas dinner at The Clubhouse which was made exceptional by The Clubhouse team. We were a party of 14 and were given Spikes Bar exclusively with the team ensuring the room was... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 17:00|