From light and nutritious to delicious and indulgent, enjoy an á la carte menu in the Brasserie restaurant that showcases flavours, flair and fun using the very best locally-sourced produce.
The bright and buzzy Brasserie is open for brunch, lunch and in to the evening. With views to die for and atmosphere aplenty, this relaxed restaurant serves up seasonal specials to ensure you are always getting the freshest, tastiest dishes in the North East.
To wet your palate, there’s a creative cocktail selection- exclusive to The Brasserie- and specially-selected wine list as well as different smoothies and juices. In addition, the restaurant serves brunch daily offering favourites such as homemade granola, a choice of muffins and omelettes as well as pastries.
Click below to download the full Brass Festival Guide.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Very Good45
- Roving168759Darlington, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat food, friendly, professional, attentive team!Friday, 5th April 2019Went for a family birthday Sunday lunch. The staff here are always super attentive and go above and beyond to make the experience memorable. Ben and the rest of the team have the perfect balance of... Read full review
- jansimpsonDarlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFabulous sunday lunchSunday, 14th April 2019Wonderful food and beautiful setting, lovely live music whilst eating and gorgeous deserts would recommend going for Sunday Lunch, service was wonderful too. Read full review
- josephtannerTrip Type:CouplesAlways a pleasureSaturday, 11th May 2019Enjoy visiting here and have been a few times now and never let down. The menus are great and staff very polite, will keep returning. Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 17:00|