From light and nutritious to delicious and indulgent, enjoy an á la carte menu in the Brasserie restaurant that showcases flavours, flair and fun using the very best locally-sourced produce.
The bright and buzzy Brasserie is open for brunch, lunch and in to the evening. With views to die for and atmosphere aplenty, this relaxed restaurant serves up seasonal specials to ensure you are always getting the freshest, tastiest dishes in the North East.
To wet your palate, there’s a creative cocktail selection- exclusive to The Brasserie- and specially-selected wine list as well as different smoothies and juices. In addition, the restaurant serves brunch daily offering favourites such as homemade granola, a choice of muffins and omelettes as well as pastries.
Click below to download the full Brass Festival Guide.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good44
- Steven LNewton Aycliffe, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaylunchtime at spike barThursday, 6th September 2018what a lovely place and lovely views across the golf course, we had a lovely lunch with friends, a good golf course if someone likes golf, but we didn't have a game, staff very helpful and pleasant... Read full review
- Mrs MTyne and Wear, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely views, excellent service, good foodSaturday, 25th August 2018I admit I expected more as it’s within a 5 star hotel but it was good all the same. I opted for the steak sandwich which came with beef dripping chips, mayo and pepper sauce. I was a little... Read full review
- Mandeep960Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat roast beefMonday, 20th August 2018Staff were very friendly indeed, the roast beef was so tender! Rockcliffe Hall is nice to visit, however, the clubhouse lacks character. I have had nicer meals and charged less money so I probably... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Thursday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Friday - Saturday||08:00||- 21:30|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 17:00|