From light and nutritious to delicious and indulgent, enjoy an á la carte menu in the Brasserie restaurant that showcases flavours, flair and fun using the very best locally-sourced produce.
The bright and buzzy Brasserie is open for brunch, lunch and in to the evening. With views to die for and atmosphere aplenty, this relaxed restaurant serves up seasonal specials to ensure you are always getting the freshest, tastiest dishes in the North East.
To wet your palate, there’s a creative cocktail selection- exclusive to The Brasserie- and specially-selected wine list as well as different smoothies and juices. In addition, the restaurant serves brunch daily offering favourites such as homemade granola, a choice of muffins and omelettes as well as pastries.
Click below to download the full Brass Festival Guide.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good45
- j0t26Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBirthday MealSunday, 23rd September 2018Came for my Mother’s birthday and was impressed at the quality of food (we had starters and Sunday dinner) and even moreso by the service provided by the staff. They were well presented, polite... Read full review
- Carolyn RDarlington, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBirthday LunchSunday, 4th November 2018You do have to book if you require 4 or more but don't expect them to call back if they are busy. Lovely surroundings and very pleasant club house. Have been a few times and on some occasions the... Read full review
- TeamGBRStockton-on-Tees, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOutstandingMonday, 12th November 2018We chose The Clubhouse from previous wonderful visits, this time for a family meal celebrating my Mother-in-laws 70th Birthday. As usual Ben and his team pulled out all the stops to perfection... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Thursday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Friday - Saturday||08:00||- 21:30|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 17:00|