From light and nutritious to delicious and indulgent, enjoy an á la carte menu in the Brasserie restaurant that showcases flavours, flair and fun using the very best locally-sourced produce.
The bright and buzzy Brasserie is open for brunch, lunch and in to the evening. With views to die for and atmosphere aplenty, this relaxed restaurant serves up seasonal specials to ensure you are always getting the freshest, tastiest dishes in the North East.
To wet your palate, there’s a creative cocktail selection- exclusive to The Brasserie- and specially-selected wine list as well as different smoothies and juices. In addition, the restaurant serves brunch daily offering favourites such as homemade granola, a choice of muffins and omelettes as well as pastries.
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good42
- Andy BNorth-East EnglandTrip Type:CouplesFantasticSunday, 15th April 2018Me and the awesome GLW (Good Lady Wife) had a fabulous Sunday late lunch in the Clubhouse at Rockliffe, brilliantly looked after by Ben Hunt and Alex Carter and the other very friendly staff. The... Read full review
- Trip Type:FamilyCrafty family mid week lunchThursday, 12th April 2018A very warm welcome by Ben Hunt and his team. 3 young children amused and entertained by a professional arts and crafts lady. Superb food and service in The Clubhouse. Very well looked after and... Read full review
- 0503crMiddlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely Food, Perfect Service, Beautiful ViewsWednesday, 11th April 2018I came with my family (4 of us) back in September 2017, We had 2 x fish and chips - They were huge more like Shark and chips !! We also had one Saffron Risotto which too was delicious and a beautiful... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Thursday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Friday - Saturday||08:00||- 21:30|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 17:00|