From light and nutritious to delicious and indulgent, enjoy an á la carte menu in the Brasserie restaurant that showcases flavours, flair and fun using the very best locally-sourced produce.
The bright and buzzy Brasserie is open for brunch, lunch and in to the evening. With views to die for and atmosphere aplenty, this relaxed restaurant serves up seasonal specials to ensure you are always getting the freshest, tastiest dishes in the North East.
To wet your palate, there’s a creative cocktail selection- exclusive to The Brasserie- and specially-selected wine list as well as different smoothies and juices. In addition, the restaurant serves brunch daily offering favourites such as homemade granola, a choice of muffins and omelettes as well as pastries.
Click below to download the full Brass Festival Guide.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good46
- soho26London, United KingdomFirst Class serviceSaturday, 7th September 2019My mum and I had breakfast here and we were delighted by the food and the service. We were made to feel so welcome by the staff who performed so professionally especially Ben and Denise who helped to... Read full review
- MrsPaxmanHuddersfield, United KingdomEnjoyableMonday, 7th October 2019Had lunch here. Food was great . Staff were brilliant especially Ben who ensured our wine and cocktails were perfect Read full review
- gills527Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySunday lunchMonday, 7th October 2019Came here for a family celebration for Sunday lunch and thought the food quality and service were excellent. I had the roast beef and it was the most succulent tender beef I have had in a long time... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 17:00|