From light and nutritious to delicious and indulgent, enjoy an á la carte menu in the Brasserie restaurant that showcases flavours, flair and fun using the very best locally-sourced produce.
The bright and buzzy Brasserie is open for brunch, lunch and in to the evening. With views to die for and atmosphere aplenty, this relaxed restaurant serves up seasonal specials to ensure you are always getting the freshest, tastiest dishes in the North East.
To wet your palate, there’s a creative cocktail selection- exclusive to The Brasserie- and specially-selected wine list as well as different smoothies and juices. In addition, the restaurant serves brunch daily offering favourites such as homemade granola, a choice of muffins and omelettes as well as pastries.
Click below to download the full Brass Festival Guide.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good42
- DarennewcastleNewcastle, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNot the BestFriday, 13th July 2018Very Nice Restaurant and staff very polite and sociable, however My burger was like chewing cardboard and my wife's choice, Mussels wasn't available! i would expect that from a Premier Inn not a 5... Read full review
- Laura UMotherwell, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHen PartyMonday, 9th July 2018My sister had planned my hen party at the clubhouse which was all suprise. Once I knew that was where we were going I was really happy.i have been before for a Father’s Day meal and it was lovely. So... Read full review
- insp1075Trip Type:Solo travelRockcliffe hall Golf Club - Club ChampionshipsSunday, 8th July 2018My first entry into this weekend 36 hole competition. The course was in fabulous condition. Unfortunately my golf wasn't quite the same. At the end of the second round myself and colleagues were... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Thursday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Friday - Saturday||08:00||- 21:30|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 17:00|