From light and nutritious to delicious and indulgent, enjoy an á la carte menu in the Brasserie restaurant that showcases flavours, flair and fun using the very best locally-sourced produce.
The bright and buzzy Brasserie is open for brunch, lunch and in to the evening. With views to die for and atmosphere aplenty, this relaxed restaurant serves up seasonal specials to ensure you are always getting the freshest, tastiest dishes in the North East.
To wet your palate, there’s a creative cocktail selection- exclusive to The Brasserie- and specially-selected wine list as well as different smoothies and juices. In addition, the restaurant serves brunch daily offering favourites such as homemade granola, a choice of muffins and omelettes as well as pastries.
Click below to download the full Brass Festival Guide.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good46
- maxine sSunderland, United KingdomRelaxed and professionalWednesday, 7th August 2019Lovely setting, excelkent food and friendly staff. Menu offers al a Carte Fixed price two/three corse meal Light lunches Read full review
- Magpie1818Darlington, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent restaurant offering Gluten FreeThursday, 8th August 2019We visited the restaurant for my daughters 16th birthday, she is Coeliac and therefore requires gluten free food. We emailed the hotel in advance and were reassured the chef could adapt dishes. On... Read full review
- SharpleySeaham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGolf Charity EventFriday, 16th August 2019This is one of the regions fine golf courses with the one of the best club houses . It is a challenging flat course with well managed greens ,it is expensive . It’s worth having a meal and fine... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 17:00|