Please note Rockliffe Hall Hotel, Spa, Golf Course, Restaurants and Mischmasch areas are temporarily closed in light of the Covid-19 outbreak. Please read our latest updates for guests here: https://www.rockliffehall.com/covid-19
From light and nutritious to delicious and indulgent, enjoy an á la carte menu in the Brasserie restaurant that showcases flavours, flair and fun using the very best locally-sourced produce.
The bright and buzzy Brasserie is open for brunch, lunch and in to the evening. With views to die for and atmosphere aplenty, this relaxed restaurant serves up seasonal specials to ensure you are always getting the freshest, tastiest dishes in the North East.
To wet your palate, there’s a creative cocktail selection- exclusive to The Brasserie- and specially-selected wine list as well as different smoothies and juices. In addition, the restaurant serves brunch daily offering favourites such as homemade granola, a choice of muffins and omelettes as well as pastries.
Click below to download the full Brass Festival Guide.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good46
- gills527Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySunday lunchMonday, 7th October 2019Came here for a family celebration for Sunday lunch and thought the food quality and service were excellent. I had the roast beef and it was the most succulent tender beef I have had in a long time... Read full review
- Timmsy007Trip Type:FamilyExceptional serviceMonday, 28th October 2019Tasty food and extremely friendly staff who go the extra distance make this a wonderful option for a young family. Read full review
- Robert_LRRYork, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAbsolutely First Class.Thursday, 14th November 2019Our friends have been raving on for ages about Sunday lunch at their golf club so last weekend we went, 1 word 'superb'. Staff were spot on, so friendly & attentive. I had the cauliflower cheese soup... Read full review
- Access Statement - See Below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 17:00|