Whatever the occasion Best Western Whitworth Hall Hotel can offer you a dining experience you will remember for all the right reasons.
Whether it is a romantic dinner for you and a loved one or a celebration for you and your family and friends we can offer a selection of menus that offer something for everyone's taste.
We can also offer private dining in both of our restaurants, however, this facility does carry a room hire charge - price on application.
Where better to start your day than enjoying breakfast in our Brasserie or Library restaurant with morning views over the deer park.
The Library restaurant is the oldest part of the house and is elegantly decorated serving an extensive al a carte menu.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good15
- chenderson524Northumberland, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFood ok although overall restaurant confused a littleSunday, 14th April 2019Visited with family in the evening, restaurant was fairly empty. The dining room was possibly a little tired and certainly aimed to be a fine dining establishment. The menu is a little confused as... Read full review
- Denise ASpennymoor, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesValentine's MealTuesday, 7th May 2019Booked in for Valentine's meal, the food was totally absolutely delicious. Compliments to the chef. A really lovely evening with such professional staff. Will definitely be back. Read full review
- paulined19Spennymoor, United KingdomPoor staff. Service less than averageWednesday, 9th October 2019Had difficulty booking in staff unaware of how to book a table. eventually after asking to speak to a manager got booked. Food ok only but again service poor. Dirty crockery on the table 40 minutes... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||18:00||- 23:00|
* Sunday lunch 1200-1400.
Map & Directions
From A1(M), jct 61, follow signs for Spennymoor (A688). Take road to 'Spennymoor Town Centre' and then follow signs for A688 Bishop Auckland. At the traffic lights turn right. Whitworth Hall is 2 miles on the right.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest public transport is 2 miles away.