Living in Vienna, Salzburg and various places in South Germany, I experienced ‘Kaffeehäuser’ as unique meeting places with great atmosphere where quality coffee and homemade products were of paramount importance.
In line with this heritage, Kaffeehaus Amadeus embodies my passion for great coffee, quality food and a good conversation. Embracing my own Austrian-German heritage, it is my aim to create something unique and to offer a counter culture to all the ‘sameness’ of coffee shops up and down the country.
Here at Kaffeehaus Amadeus in Lanchester my team and I endeavour to craft an atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy great coffee, cakes, bread, and chocolate. We believe in quality and freshness and therefore all our products are made and prepared on site and my coffee is as fresh as it can get: freshly roasted each week and only ground on demand to deliver the best flavour in your cup. We believe in great customer service: we like to get to know our customers and if time allows enjoy a good conversation.
We’re passionate bakers here at Kaffeehaus Amadeus and bake all of our bread and cakes here on the premise which means that we know exactly what goes into them.
If you fancy something savoury we do serve a range of tasty snacks, light lunches and continental breakfasts that are guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good22
- FatalSwanSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAlways impeccableSaturday, 13th April 2019We always look forward to calling in here when we stay in Lanchester visiting family. Little independent cafe, sometimes busy, sometimes quiet, but always a warm welcome. I don't think I've never... Read full review
- catsanddogs21Surrey, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily tripWednesday, 29th May 2019Highly recommend Kaffeehaus Amadeus for fantastic cakes and coffees. Amazing selection of coffees and the service was great. Wish we lived nearer. Read full review
- MarleneB261Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat cafeSaturday, 1st June 2019I have been a few times now with my friend who lives in Lanchester, not too big, plenty choices of teas and coffees. The owners are very pleasant, we had ham and cheese pancakes which were delicious... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Free on-street parking in village.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Tuesday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|