Living in Vienna, Salzburg and various places in South Germany, I experienced ‘Kaffeehäuser’ as unique meeting places with great atmosphere where quality coffee and homemade products were of paramount importance.
In line with this heritage, Kaffeehaus Amadeus embodies my passion for great coffee, quality food and a good conversation. Embracing my own Austrian-German heritage, it is my aim to create something unique and to offer a counter culture to all the ‘sameness’ of coffee shops up and down the country.
Here at Kaffeehaus Amadeus in Lanchester my team and I endeavour to craft an atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy great coffee, cakes, bread, and chocolate. We believe in quality and freshness and therefore all our products are made and prepared on site and my coffee is as fresh as it can get: freshly roasted each week and only ground on demand to deliver the best flavour in your cup. We believe in great customer service: we like to get to know our customers and if time allows enjoy a good conversation.
We’re passionate bakers here at Kaffeehaus Amadeus and bake all of our bread and cakes here on the premise which means that we know exactly what goes into them.
If you fancy something savoury we do serve a range of tasty snacks, light lunches and continental breakfasts that are guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good25
- Workinglunch411Trip Type:Solo travelCake to goSaturday, 3rd August 2019Perfect corner cake shop. Purchased 2 slices of cake, one chocolate torte and one baked cheesecake with Mandarin pieces, both lovely though cheesecake was a bit on the very sweet side. Knocked off 1... Read full review
- Mix-m8Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesCoffee this morningSaturday, 17th August 2019Called into this venue this morning for a coffee and we treated ourselves to a piece of chocolate cake with cream 👍👍 Staff very good Decor good Priced okay Plenty of free parking nearby. Read full review
- 725alistairbChorleywood, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely CoffeeFriday, 23rd August 2019Visited today in the glorious sunshine. Had the weather not been as good it would've been a little cramped inside but instead we sat outside. It is the perfect place if you love your coffee, the... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Free on-street parking in village.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Tuesday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|