We look forward to welcoming you to our new home at Aykley Heads House, Durham.
The interior has been redecorated and now reflects the traditional Finbarr's style. Rustic surroundings with stylish furnishings, crisp linen table cloths and fresh, seasonal food to suit all paletes.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good240
- Brian GNewcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdomfood for thought 77Tuesday, 3rd September 2019I have reviewed this restaurant on several occasions over the years, and each time I have praised it. We booked for Sunday lunch on 1st September, and have to say the quality of the food was superb... Read full review
- Gwynne WYork, United KingdomExcellent for a group dinnerThursday, 5th September 2019We were a group and were seated upstairs so we had our own space. Service was friendly and arranged to take care of the group as a whole. Food was creative and tasty. Heirloom tomatoes salad was... Read full review
- ken069Kathmandu, NepalTrip Type:Friends getawayRendez-vousWednesday, 18th September 2019Booked for 6 to celebrate a special anniversary for one couple. Allocated a circular table which was much appreciated. Food (we chose main courses of fish and meat plus desserts and/or cheese) was... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Groups accepted - Min 2, max 90
- WiFi Available
|2018/19 (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 14:30|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 14:30|
* TDH menu is available Monday to Saturday lunchtime and all evening for dinner Monday to Thursday, and Friday 18.00 - 19.00. A la carte menu is available at all times.