We look forward to welcoming you to our new home at Aykley Heads House, Durham.
The interior has been redecorated and now reflects the traditional Finbarr's style. Rustic surroundings with stylish furnishings, crisp linen table cloths and fresh, seasonal food to suit all paletes.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good239
- shincliffeDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellent Maitre D, service and foodSaturday, 20th July 2019Went to Finbarr's again last night only to find out that there was a mix up with my reservation (probably my fault!). No matter. The manager sorted out a table for the four of us in a couple of... Read full review
- Sarah MTrip Type:FamilyGreat Sunday lunch to celebrate a birthdaySunday, 4th August 2019Booked ahead for 6 people to celebrate an 80th birthday. Had a choice of rooms to eat in, staff happy for us to bring our own birthday cake, and then arranged for the chef to cut and serve it (with... Read full review
- al fhkTrip Type:CouplesDistinctly averageFriday, 9th August 2019Set menu was reasonably priced. Although la carte was quite punchy. Food was ok. Steak was very good but quite small. White chocolate mousse was in fact a strange flavorless blancmange. Service was... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Groups accepted - Min 2, max 90
- WiFi Available
|2018/19 (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 14:30|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 14:30|
* TDH menu is available Monday to Saturday lunchtime and all evening for dinner Monday to Thursday, and Friday 18.00 - 19.00. A la carte menu is available at all times.