We look forward to welcoming you to our new home at Aykley Heads House, Durham.
The interior has been redecorated and now reflects the traditional Finbarr's style. Rustic surroundings with stylish furnishings, crisp linen table cloths and fresh, seasonal food to suit all paletes.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good242
- PhilM0608Durham, United KingdomChristmas lunch - the food is not as good as it used to be. Somethings not right there.Thursday, 19th December 2019Firstly let me say we had a good time. We were a party of people all choosing different things off the Christmas lunch menu. As ever the setting, the staff, and the environment were first class - 5... Read full review
- PhilKennedySutton, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAwkward and unpolishedWednesday, 1st January 2020The restaurant has the feel of somewhere once great that has fallen into the hands of the inexperienced and untrained. The wine list was hopeless: a bog-standard list of familiar types, with no... Read full review
- JAMES LSalisbury, United KingdomNICE TO BE BACK AGAINMonday, 6th January 2020Traveled all the way from Salisbury via York mainly to eat here again having seen Tournados Rossini on the menu online. This is consistently one of the finest restaurants I have ever had the... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Groups accepted - Min 2, max 90
- WiFi Available
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 14:30|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 14:30|
* TDH menu is available Monday to Saturday lunchtime and all evening for dinner Monday to Thursday, and Friday 18.00 - 19.00. A la carte menu is available at all times.