Pies, stews and jacket potatoes, made with locally sourced ingredients and produce are among the delicious dishes on offer in the Tearooms. Also available are hot and cold beverages and snacks.
Normal admission charges to Beamish apply to access eating venues.
Full of sweet shop treats and museum shop favourites, to print shop creations and our award-winning chemist’s cold creams! Unique gift ideas for all the family.
We’re bringing tasty Herron’s Bakery treats to you with our Baked by Beamish Home Deliveries! Tuck into museum favourites from the comfort of your own home, including scrumptious scones, crumbly shortbread and delicious sponge cake.
Our bakery boxes are delivered straight to your door by a Beamish member of staff, so they’re a terrifically-tempting treat or you can even send them as a perfect present! Local deliveries only, within 15 miles of the museum.
Discover our Baked by Beamish Home Deliveries below, and look out for other exciting options coming soon!
To book click https://beamish.digitickets.co.uk/category/32377
Baked by Beamish Afternoon Tea for Two Box
Enjoy a Beamish bakery afternoon tea for two! Tuck into delicious Herron’s Bakery treats from the comfort of your own home with our scrumptious afternoon tea boxes.
Packed full of your favourites, these boxes include two mini sausage rolls, two mini quiches and four cheese twists. Sweet treats include two plain scones with two pots of jam and clotted cream, two crumbly Beamish gingerbread squares, two mini Victoria sponge cakes, made with buttercream and jam, and two mini chocolate cakes – delicious! Plus your choice of a tin of Beamish blend loose leaf tea or a packet of Beamish blend ground coffee.
Delivery of our Baked By Beamish Afternoon Tea for Two boxes can be ordered online. The new dates for delivery will run from 17th February to 7th March 2021 (not available Mondays and Tuesdays). To book click https://beamish.digitickets.co.uk/category/32378.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good1298
- LynneBaz97Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBrilliantWednesday, 16th December 2020We were among the lucky ones that obtained tickets for our grandsons to see Santa and we were not disappointed. The museum are dealing with very difficult conditions and restrictions due to covid and... Read full review
- heathercB2581GJOnline order a real treat.Thursday, 25th February 2021I have spent many happy hours going around Beamish museum with my daughters and grandchildren in the last couple of years and was so disappointed when we weren't able to go there due to the corona... Read full review
- alfi3lAMAZING!Monday, 8th March 2021The most fun me and my family have had in a long time. Great atmosphere as well as staff. The streets are amazing and so are all of the little treasures that you can find in Beamish Museum. wonderful... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* * * Low Season (November through March): Daily, 1000-1600, last admission 3pm (closed Mondays and Fridays January to mid-February) See more at: http://www.beamish.org.uk/