Tel: +44 0191 370 4000
Pies, stews and jacket potatoes, made with locally sourced ingredients and produce are among the delicious dishes on offer in the Tearooms. Also available are hot and cold beverages and snacks.
Normal admission charges to Beamish apply to access eating venues.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1387
- MelAllen25Adelaide, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesExcellent look into North East historyTuesday, 14th March 2023I come to Beamish every time I'm home and it gets better every time... easy to get to via car or no. 28 bus from Newcastle city centre... so well set up with regular transport between exhibitions... Read full review
- RoyalEnfTrip Type:FamilyA great place to visit.Wednesday, 15th March 2023Always interesting with lots to interest old and young alike. A shame that the railway isn't used anymore. The staff driving the trams and other 'front of house' operations need to smarten up. If... Read full review
- KatieWesleyLeeds, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNot easy for people with mobility problems, but worth the effort. Not dog friendly though!Wednesday, 15th March 2023The museum was superb, lots to see and very educational. However, as a disabled person with a dog I found it impossible to eat anywhere, as it had rained the day before outdoor seating was all wet... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* * For full Museum details please see ->>http://www.beamish.org.uk/