Pies, stews and jacket potatoes, made with locally sourced ingredients and produce are among the delicious dishes on offer in the Tearooms. Also available are hot and cold beverages and snacks.
Normal admission charges to Beamish apply to access eating venues.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1353
- 111janicebWinchester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent day out.Friday, 24th June 2022Excellent day out. Plenty to do and see. Easy to navigate around either by walking or using the buses and trams. All of the catering options are good value for money with a great choice. The whole... Read full review
- helen wAylesford, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBrilliantFriday, 24th June 2022What an amazing place to visit. So much to see and do. Allow about 1 1/2days to do it all. Drop into the hairdressers and get your hair done. So friendly. Have a drink at the pub. Go down the mine... Read full review
- Travelagogo22Wonderful place!Monday, 27th June 2022Beaming takes you through the ages, they have just started on the fifties, houses are still being built, but the shops and chippy were there, a community hall, also a fantastic playground for the... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* * For full Museum details please see ->>http://www.beamish.org.uk/