Pies, stews and jacket potatoes, made with locally sourced ingredients and produce are among the delicious dishes on offer in the Tearooms. Also available are hot and cold beverages and snacks.
Normal admission charges to Beamish apply to access eating venues.
Full of sweet shop treats and museum shop favourites, to print shop creations and our award-winning chemist’s cold creams! Unique gift ideas for all the family.
We’re bringing tasty Herron’s Bakery treats to you with our Baked by Beamish Home Deliveries! Tuck into museum favourites from the comfort of your own home, including scrumptious scones, crumbly shortbread and delicious sponge cake.
Our bakery boxes are delivered straight to your door by a Beamish member of staff, so they’re a terrifically-tempting treat or you can even send them as a perfect present! Local deliveries only, within 15 miles of the museum.
Discover our Baked by Beamish Home Deliveries below, and look out for other exciting options coming soon!
To book click https://beamish.digitickets.co.uk/category/32377
Baked by Beamish Afternoon Tea for Two Box
Enjoy a Beamish bakery afternoon tea for two! Tuck into delicious Herron’s Bakery treats from the comfort of your own home with our scrumptious afternoon tea boxes.
Packed full of your favourites, these boxes include two mini sausage rolls, two mini quiches and four cheese twists. Sweet treats include two plain scones with two pots of jam and clotted cream, two crumbly Beamish gingerbread squares, two mini Victoria sponge cakes, made with buttercream and jam, and two mini chocolate cakes – delicious! Plus your choice of a tin of Beamish blend loose leaf tea or a packet of Beamish blend ground coffee.
Delivery of our Baked By Beamish Afternoon Tea for Two boxes can be ordered online. The new dates for delivery will run from 17th February to 7th March 2021 (not available Mondays and Tuesdays). To book click https://beamish.digitickets.co.uk/category/32378.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1327
- lesleymW4760SGGreat day out!Saturday, 25th September 2021Excellent place for a good day out! Value for money entrance fees that last a year! Brilliant historical settings recreated, houses, shops etc, outfitted with a great variety of furniture and goods... Read full review
- Ricky KEdinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBeamish DurhamMonday, 27th September 2021This was a great family day out, we all got something out of it. Great sweetie shop and workshops to go into. The children liked the school house and giant digger. Read full review
- Cliff INorfolk, United KingdomGreat day outMonday, 27th September 2021We have been many times over the years and seen the museum develop. Now bigger and better than ever, but disappointed that the drift mine was closed due to Covid. A little ironic as it will be the... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* * * Low Season (November through March): Daily, 1000-1600, last admission 3pm (closed Mondays and Fridays January to mid-February) See more at: http://www.beamish.org.uk/