South Causey Inn really looks forward to welcoming you in true Northern style. Set in 100 acres in the beautiful Beamish Valley, we are surrounded by some of the best tourist attractions in the Vale of Durham: Beamish Museum, The Causey Arch, Tanfield Railway, Durham Cathedral as well as only being minutes away from the lively and cultural life in Newcastle and very close to the wonderful Northumbrian coastline.
There are 41 beautifully appointed ensuite bedrooms, some of whom boast private outdoor hot tubs and decorated in a unique and eclectic style. Rooms can also be booked as single occupancy.
Our restaurants can cater from breakfast, morning coffee, the best Afternoon Teas as well as having an extensive vegetarian, gluten free and Vegan menu. Lunch and dinners are served 7 days a week and we have full a la carte as well as daily specials,
We distill our own Gin onsite – RIP Gin has permanent and seasonal Gins to entertain your taste buds.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Access Statement - No lifts
- Groups: Breakfast Catered For - Dietary requirements can be catered for
- Groups: Dinner Catered For - Dietary requirements can be catered for
- Groups: Lunch Catered For - Dietary requirements can be catered for
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking Onsite - FREE
- Wi-Fi Available
Travel & Trade
- Groups: Discounts Available