Nestled in 100 acres of the beautiful Beamish Valley countryside and is surrounded by some of the best tourist attractions in the Vale of Durham: Beamish Museum, The Causey Arch, Tanfield Railway, Durham Cathedral as well as only being minutes away from the lively and cultural life in Newcastle and very close to the wonderful Northumbrian coastline.
South Causey Inn offers the most idyllic environment for casual dining, relaxing country getaways, weddings and corporate events, and more. Whether you're looking to get away with the family, host an exclusive party for an upcoming celebration, or inspire your employees with a team-building event, we have everything you need to make your stay perfect.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Access Statement - No lifts
- Groups: Breakfast Catered For - Dietary requirements can be catered for
- Groups: Dinner Catered For - Dietary requirements can be catered for
- Groups: Lunch Catered For - Dietary requirements can be catered for
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking Onsite - FREE
- Wi-Fi Available
Travel & Trade
- Groups: Discounts Available