I am a qualified Blue Badge Guide of Northumbria (North East England), a Durham City and Cathedral Guide. I have extensive knowledge guiding in other regions of the UK, and have been leading historical and horticultural tours as a qualified horticulturalist all over the world for 30 years. I worked alongside the Foreign Office for many years promoting inward investment in the North East region
I am based in beautiful Northumberland. I am passionate about my region, and enjoy taking visitors to well and less well known places throughout Northumbria.
I can offer a meet & greet service, bespoke tailor made tours, or will carry out your own themed tours. Business/Inward investment tours. I can also offer a fully guided touring service of the UK/Europe.
Tour itineraries including:, City tours of Newcastle and Durham, Hadrian’s Wall, Garden Tours, Castles & Coastline, The Border Reivers, Wild Northumberland, Walking in Northumberland, Holy Island and the Cradle of Christianity
I offer a friendly, professional, organised tour service and deliver this with enthusiasm and fun. Catering to the business and leisure sectors and to all group sizes.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- 2m distancing in place
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Groups Accepted
- Groups: Booking Essential
Tours and Demonstrations
- Groups: Average Length of Visit
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Groups: Discounts Available
* All year round Blue Badge Guiding Tourist Service. Tour arrangements to client's requirements