Kynren - An Epic Tale of England, brings history to life with a blockbuster open-air performance at 11 Arches Park.
Two thousand years of history, myth and legend rush by in 90 minutes as we join young Arthur on his epic quest. Rebellions, wars, magic, majesty, celebration, and heartache are vividly portrayed in a dazzling outdoor-theatre spectacular.
From Boudicca’s battles with the Romans to two world wars, via Vikings, Tudors, and the fate of Charles I, Kynren is a spellbinding, family-friendly experience delivering thrills, shocks, tears, laughs, goosebumps, and gasps on a truly cinematic scale.
Gates open at least two and a half hours before the start of each show and guests arriving in good time will be treated to a fantastic live jazz concert staged on the adjacent lake, whilst enjoying a bite to eat and drinks from the bar or new food court.
Ranked by TripAdvisor as one of the ‘Top Five Shows to See in the UK’, Kynren is an enthralling live summer family entertainment. Audiences watch from the 8,000-seater Tribune which provides panoramic views across the giant outdoor set.
Kynren takes place at 11 Arches Park in Bishop Auckland, just 25 minutes from Durham and Darlington, and a town steeped in history spanning the Romans, generations of powerful Prince Bishops, horse-racing, and the Industrial Revolution.
2024 Opening Times: 27 July to 14 September 2024 (every Saturday).
* Saturday 27 July
* Saturday 3 August
* Saturday 10 August
* Saturday 17 August
* Saturday 24 August
* Saturday 31 August
* Saturday 7 September
* Saturday 14 September
Group Packages include:
• Preferential rates to those delivering domestic and international groups of 20 or more
• Exclusive complimentary onsite coach parking, offered on a first-come first-served basis up to our maximum capacity. After this, coach parking is allocated off site at an additional cost after a drop off of your guests directly on our site.
• A complimentary ticket for coach drivers
• A meet-and-greet service by one of our “Experience Team” members
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
|2024 (27 July 2024 - 14 Sept 2024)|
* Every Saturday
- Access Statement - Click on link below
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach Parking Onsite
Travel & Trade
- Groups: Average Length of Visit - Show length is 90 minutes.
- Groups: Booking Essential