The Trinity Neighborhood. Newcomers, friends or just weary travelers step onto the set of history at Hotel Indigo® Durham, whilst you explore our ‘perfect little city’. Our boutique hotel is moments from the historic Durham City Centre; perfectly located for an adventure.
With the magnificent university, castle and world renowned Durham Cathedral just a short stroll from our doors, you’ll be spoilt for choice. The stage for our Hotel Indigo is the former Durham University building ‘Old Shire Hall’, where you’ll find Victorian façade spills out into our ancient and romantic neighborhood laden with historic pubs, cozy cafes and spellbinding churches, or slip away into the surrounding countryside and sleepy villages.
Throughout you will spot little nods to our UNESCO World Heritage. Our cocktail lounge, meeting room and Marco Pierre White restaurant all retain their Victorian heritage whilst embracing contemporary popular culture, a nod to the city’s ancient history and bright future. Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill treats guests to signature steaks, timeless English and French classics, and a selection of tasty cocktails; the perfect gathering for friends and family for afternoon tea.
Our contemporary boutique hotel bedrooms blend perfectly with the city’s Norman ancestry combining technology, style and comfort, and many with stunning views of Durham Cathedral.
*We also offer single bedrooms without supplements.
*Group rates/discounts available at time of booking if applicable.
- Access Statement - DDA compliant and lifts to all floors
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Facility for service dogs
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Groups: Breakfast Catered For - Dietary requirements catered for
- Groups: Dinner Catered For - Dietary requirements catered for
- Groups: Lunch Catered For - Dietary requirements catered for
- Groups: Packed Lunches Available
- On-Site café/restaurant
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 40 parking spaces on site - charges apply. Street parking available from 1800-0800.
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point - Coach parking not available onsite
- On site parking
- Parking (charge)
- American Express accepted
- Booking essential
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- Max group size
- Min group size
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Groups: Max Group Size - Maximum 30 rooms
- Groups: Min Group Size - Minimum 9 rooms
- Wi-Fi Available
- WiFi Available
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Groups: Discounts Available
- Min group size numeric qualifier
- Packed lunches available
- Room/unit allocations available
- Wi-fi available
- Breakout Rooms
- LCD Projector & Screen
- PA System
- Video Conferencing
|2020 (1 Feb 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)*|
* Now openDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change