Hardwick Hall is one of the most beautifully situated country house hotels in the North East. Once the home of Lord Boyne, and dating back to the 13thC, it stands in 120 acres of superb English parkland, yet is only 5 minutes from both the A1(M) and the A19. Recently had a 4 million pound investment and can now offer accommodation of the very highest quality.
Our brand new conference and banqueting complex, The Coleman Suite with its glittering chandeliers can seat up to 500 people.
Single rooms available at a supplement.
- 4 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2016
- Access Statement - Ground floor rooms, a ramp to the main entrance and access to main dining room
- Groups: Breakfast Catered For
- Groups: Dinner Catered For
- Groups: Lunch Catered For
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking Onsite - FREE
- Wi-Fi Available
Travel & Trade
- Free/Discounted Accommodation for Coach Driver
- Free/Discounted Accommodation for Group Organiser
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|