Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club is located just off the A1 at junction 59, set within 70 acres of its own parkland, just outside the historic market town of Darlington.
All of our rooms offer comfortable accommodation and free wifi, with some feature rooms in the older part of the main house dating back to the 17th Century.
The hotel has its own Par 73 golf course, on site ‘Stables’ pub, spa/leisure club including an indoor swimming pool together with a steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna, gymnasium and 3 beauty treatment rooms.
Hall Garth is an ideal base for exploring the region, north to Northumberland and Durham and south to York and the Yorkshire Dales, with easy access to the motorway, you also benefit from the hotel's quiet countryside setting.
Concessions available for coach drivers and group organisers.
Single rooms available at a supplement.
- Access Statement - Ground floor rooms Level access (i.e. no steps or thresholds), or access by a ramp or lift : from the entrance to reception to a public toilet to one or more bedrooms to the lounge to the bar to the swimming pool to the gym/leisure centre No lifts
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Groups: Breakfast Catered For
- Groups: Dinner Catered For - Dietary requirements catered for
- Groups: Lunch Catered For
- Out of Hours Visits
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking Onsite - FREE
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- Wi-Fi Available
- WiFi Available
- Special provisions for walkers - Walking guide around Brafferton.
Travel & Trade
- Groups: Discounts Available - Terms & conditions apply
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|