Social Events & Weddings at Delta by Marriott Hotel Durham Royal County
The historic Delta by Marriott Hotel Durham Royal County offers an inspirational backdrop for celebrations. Located in the heart of Durham city centre, the hotel dates back to the 17th Century and boasts unique features like the majestic sweeping oak staircase - a striking backdrop for photographs. Host your drinks reception on the Terrace, providing views of the city, or outside the event suite with private bar. Our elegant Bowes Suite, with original features, is perfect for intimate occasions or plan the perfect party in our Cromwell Suite. At Delta by Marriott Hotel Durham Royal County we don't just host events, we make memories.
Meetings Made in Durham
The Delta by Marriott Hotel Durham Royal County is only a mile away from the train station, and moments from Durham Cathedral and University.
Plan your meeting in one of our newly refurbished venues ideal for hosting up to 120 delegates. Your attendees will appreciate the excellent public transportation links as well as our onsite car park.
To ensure a productive meeting a dedicated member of our team will take care of your every request, you can even use our Meeting Services app to make requests to the event planning team from within your meeting room without having to interrupt the meeting. Enhance your meeting with catering expertly prepared by our Chefs. Our venues provide great spaces for training sessions, client meetings, interview rooms and team meetings.
As your event draws to a close, there's no need to travel. Stay in one of our guest rooms, some of which provide enjoyable views of the River Wear, Durham Castle and Cathedral. Our city centre location provides easy access for your guests through excellent public transportation links and our dedicated hotel car park.
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
- Access Statement - Level access (i.e. no steps or thresholds), or access by a ramp or lift : from the entrance to reception to a public toilet to one or more bedrooms lift access to the lounge to the bar to the gym.
- Groups: Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Groups: Dinner Catered For - Private function rooms available
- On-Site café/restaurant
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point - Coach can pick up / drop off outside the hotel but coach parking would be at the Belmont coach park and ride.
- On site parking
- Parking (charge)
- In town/city centre
- WiFi Available - Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel.
Travel & Trade
- Free/Discounted Accommodation for Coach Driver
- Groups: Discounts Available
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous Green Key - International Environmental Award 2023