With 2 twin bedrooms the Garden Gate Apartment can sleep 4 guests. One room can be turned into a double room if required. The apartment has 1 bathroom with a bath and walk in shower and 1 utility room with a toilet and hand basin. The well equipped kitchen has everything you could possibly need. The large balcony terrace overlooks the Quiet Corner of the gardens and the River Wear, offering a relaxing space to enjoy a glass of chilled wine or an early morning coffee. The spacious living accommodation features a TV and dining area.
With a fantastic city centre location and free on-site parking The Apartment @ Crook Hall is within walking distance of Durham City Centre, Durham Cathedral and local Bars and Restaurants.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The Apartment @ Crook Hall||£150.00 per unit per night|
*£150 per night Sun - Thurs and £175 per night Fri or Sat, Exceptional Dates—£220 per night
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good196
- FrancescaCianfryPortsmouth, United KingdomFantastic venue, beautiful gardenFriday, 23rd August 2019I attended a wedding a crook hall and Gardens and it was magical! The place is absolutely stunning!! Read full review
- jeanettehutchins2018York, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBirthday celebrationsSunday, 25th August 2019We suprised our friend for her birthday with sparkling afternoon tea at your wonderful hall. We had a table of four indoors with a fantastic view of Durham Cathedral. The food was excellent as usual... Read full review
- Carole SDurhamTrip Type:Friends getawayAfternoon teaSunday, 25th August 2019Don’t write reviews very often but we were so impressed with our first visit to Crook Hall today. Lovely afternoon tea and the afternoon was made more special by the wonderful staff, so helpful and... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* The Garden Gate Apartment is available to book all year round. For more information please email email@example.com or call us on 0191 384 8028
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A1(M).
From the A1(M) junction 62, take the A690 into Durham City Centre. At the Gilesgate roundabout take the 2nd exit and follow the road straight over Milburngate Bridge. Take the first left at the end of the bridge and 1st left again. The River Wear will now be in front of you, follow the road round and the river will be on your right hand side. Follow the riverside along, passed the Radisson Blu Hotel and the main entrance to Crook Hall and Gardens is 500 metres further along. Our Garden Gate Cafe is the big wooden building at the entrance to the Crook Hall pay and display car park.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Durham Station. From the station road walk down North Road past the bus station to The Gates Shopping Centre. Follow the road down to the riverside, and Crook Hall is signposted from there.