With 2 twin bedrooms the Garden Gate Apartment can sleep 4 guests. One room can be turned into a double room if required. The apartment has 1 bathroom with a bath and walk in shower and 1 utility room with a toilet and hand basin. The well equipped kitchen has everything you could possibly need. The large balcony terrace overlooks the Quiet Corner of the gardens and the River Wear, offering a relaxing space to enjoy a glass of chilled wine or an early morning coffee. The spacious living accommodation features a TV and dining area.
With a fantastic city centre location and free on-site parking The Apartment @ Crook Hall is within walking distance of Durham City Centre, Durham Cathedral and local Bars and Restaurants.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The Apartment @ Crook Hall||£150.00 per unit per night|
*£150 per night Sun - Thurs and £175 per night Fri or Sat, Exceptional Dates—£220 per night
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good192
- 143SamanthaCInverkeithing, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayStunning gardensWednesday, 5th June 2019My friend and I recently visited Crook Hall when we had a catch up in Durham. What a beautiful and tranquil place it is. We were welcomed by a very friendly and funny member of staff and spent a... Read full review
- Hols2014Slough, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA really lovely spot in this fabulous cityThursday, 6th June 2019After a gentle walk along the river banks we ended up at Crook Hall Cafe. Superb service in a delightful atmosphere. Excellent tea and scone. The gardens are delightful. This is certainly worth a... Read full review
- BrucieBEssexBoyBillericay, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA lovely oasis in Durham centreMonday, 10th June 2019Very short walk from City centre brings you to these lovely gardens and manor house. Worth a visit any day if you have an hour Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* The Garden Gate Apartment is available to book all year round. For more information please email email@example.com or call us on 0191 384 8028
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A1(M).
From the A1(M) junction 62, take the A690 into Durham City Centre. At the Gilesgate roundabout take the 2nd exit and follow the road straight over Milburngate Bridge. Take the first left at the end of the bridge and 1st left again. The River Wear will now be in front of you, follow the road round and the river will be on your right hand side. Follow the riverside along, passed the Radisson Blu Hotel and the main entrance to Crook Hall and Gardens is 500 metres further along. Our Garden Gate Cafe is the big wooden building at the entrance to the Crook Hall pay and display car park.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Durham Station. From the station road walk down North Road past the bus station to The Gates Shopping Centre. Follow the road down to the riverside, and Crook Hall is signposted from there.