AboutOur brand new luxury apartment at Crook Hall and Gardens has been designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind.
With 2 twin bedrooms it can comfortably sleep 4 guests. One room can be turned into a double room if required. The apartment has 1 fully fitted bathroom and 1 utility room with a toilet and hand basin. The fully fitted kitchen has been equipped with everything you could possibly need and the dining area leads onto the balcony terrace overlooking the Quiet Corner of Crook Hall and Gardens and the River Wear offering a relaxing space to enjoy a glass of chilled wine. The spacious living accommodation features a flat screen TV.
With a fantastic city centre location and free on-site parking The Apartment @ Crook Hall is within walking distance of Durham City Centre, Durham Cathedral and local Bars and Restaurants.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The Apartment @ Crook Hall||from £150.00 to £175.00 per unit per night|
*£150 per night Sun - Thurs and £175 per night Fri or Sat
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good172
- LYPudDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHalloween EventSunday, 26th November 2017My son and I attended the kids Halloween event, and when we arrived I was shocked we hadn't been before! A gorgeous little place just in the city centre, with views across to the cathedral. The hall... Read full review
- Julia GConsett, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBeautiful hidden gem of a placeFriday, 24th November 2017I have lived in Co Durham all my life and I’m not sure how I missed this place. My friends had their wedding here. The setting is stunning, with the gardens well kept. The food we had was absolutely... Read full review
- rogerrobert98Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayClosed when we thought it was openThursday, 23rd November 2017Check the website closely as the opening times are for the relatively new cafe/entrance. The hall itself and gardens are usually closed on Thursday to Saturday as weddings pay better than tourists... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|