No 2 Old Hall Cottage (ref 30418) a delightful semi-detached stone holiday cottage converted from Grade II listed stable building in Old Hall.garden. Sleeps 5
Ground floor dining room/kitchen with beams. Utility room. Separate toilet.1 single bedroom First floor Living room with beams and electric woodburner.1 king double bedroom; 1 superking or twin double bedroom( zip link bed) both with beams. Bathroom with shower over bath .
Enclosed patio area to front with extensive view, outdoor furniture & Barbeque. Bench seat to rear.
No smoking .2 Pets welcome free of charge.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels all included.
32”Freeview TV, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Free WiFi, Parking,(3 cars) Welcome pack.
The site is free from through traffic on an ancient track leading to the River Wear ( Fishing permits available). Both the historic City of Durham (mainline Train Station) and Bishop Auckland ,home of the Prince Bishops at Auckland Castle and venue for Kynren are a 15-minute drive. Restaurant 0.25 miles, pub 0.25 miles, shop 2 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|2 Old Hall Cottage||£288.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 Visit England Stars
- 4 AA Gold Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Families Welcome 2016
- Visit England Welcome Pets 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good13
- Pinkgirl239Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFood was okay.Tuesday, 2nd July 2019Husband loved his seafood spaghetti. Duo pork was okay changed the sauce to blue cheese and there was very little of it. Black pudding starter good, anti pasto very basic with packaged ham... Read full review
- ZsueZSutton Benger, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat staySunday, 14th July 2019Eight of us have just done a bike trip around Scotland, with a stay at each end of our journey at this super B and B. The rooms were lovely, food delicious and staff welcoming, being very... Read full review
- Spenny2649Bang AverageSaturday, 17th August 2019My wife and I went after being recently recommended. Staff were very welcoming and the place was nipping clean (good start). We were shown to table with plenty of room and ordered drinks, prompt... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lock up cycle shed.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|