No 2 Old Hall Cottage (ref 30418) a delightful semi-detached stone holiday cottage converted from Grade II listed stable building in Old Hall.garden. Sleeps 5
Ground floor dining room/kitchen with beams. Utility room. Separate toilet.1 single bedroom First floor Living room with beams and electric woodburner.1 king double bedroom; 1 superking or twin double bedroom( zip link bed) both with beams. Bathroom with shower over bath .
Enclosed patio area to front with extensive view, outdoor furniture & Barbeque. Bench seat to rear.
No smoking .2 Pets welcome free of charge.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels all included.
32”Freeview TV, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Free WiFi, Parking,(3 cars) Welcome pack.
The site is free from through traffic on an ancient track leading to the River Wear ( Fishing permits available). Both the historic City of Durham (mainline Train Station) and Bishop Auckland ,home of the Prince Bishops at Auckland Castle and venue for Kynren are a 15-minute drive. Restaurant 0.25 miles, pub 0.25 miles, shop 2 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|2 Old Hall Cottage||£288.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 Visit England Stars
- 4 AA Gold Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Families Welcome 2016
- Visit England Welcome Pets 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good13
- 205RichardBLondon, United KingdomUnbelievably good valueWednesday, 29th May 2019We stayed a single night here, with a 5 month old baby, while heading up to Hadrian’s Wall the following morning. It’s a lovely place, evidently with the owners putting in their heart and soul to... Read full review
- Wendi WHuddersfield, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDream of a findThursday, 6th June 2019From the moment we arrived until we left 5 nights later it was a perfect stay. Staff were excellent, nothing was too much trouble, everyone so welcoming. Dinner menus gave a veryvaried choice... Read full review
- 764graemehDurham, England, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHidden Gem!Saturday, 15th June 2019How times have changed since Mines were closed and Rail Track removed from the scene. Hamlets abound; clean, fresh and matured, midst the fields in Our Country: Pristine! 'Thomas Wright House... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lock up cycle shed.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|