No 2 Old Hall Cottage (ref 30418) a delightful semi-detached stone holiday cottage converted from Grade II listed stable building in Old Hall.garden. Sleeps 5
Ground floor dining room/kitchen with beams. Utility room. Separate toilet.1 single bedroom First floor Living room with beams and electric woodburner.1 king double bedroom; 1 superking or twin double bedroom( zip link bed) both with beams. Bathroom with shower over bath .
Enclosed patio area to front with extensive view, outdoor furniture & Barbeque. Bench seat to rear.
No smoking .2 Pets welcome free of charge.
Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels all included.
32”Freeview TV, electric cooker, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Free WiFi, Parking,(3 cars) Welcome pack.
The site is free from through traffic on an ancient track leading to the River Wear ( Fishing permits available). Both the historic City of Durham (mainline Train Station) and Bishop Auckland ,home of the Prince Bishops at Auckland Castle and venue for Kynren are a 15-minute drive. Restaurant 0.25 miles, pub 0.25 miles, shop 2 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|2 Old Hall Cottage||£288.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 Visit England Stars
- 4 AA Gold Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2016
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2016
- Visit England Families Welcome 2016
- Visit England Welcome Pets 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good13
- sharonbrewster87Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic staySunday, 6th October 2019Recently stayed overnight with my husband and 2 children. I can’t fault this place. Staff so friendly and helpful. Food excellent. Room very clean and comfortable. Will definitely book again... Read full review
- elw1997Brandon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing visit - can’t wait to go backMonday, 11th November 2019My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night. We stayed in the Aqulia room with the hot tub. Room was spotless, fell in love with it instantly. Bed was huge, slippers and robes to use. Hot tub in a... Read full review
- Helenpeters1981Trip Type:FamilyLight lunchTuesday, 3rd December 2019Came for a quick lunch last Monday with my husband. We had never been before so didn’t know what to expect, but wow! The place is spotless and has such a nice atmosphere. Beautiful restaurant. The... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lock up cycle shed.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|