Millfield House is located in the idyllic Durham Vale with beautiful views over the rolling countryside, you are ideally located to discover Durham, Newcastle, Northumberland and the amazing North East Coastline.
The cottage sleeps up to 4 guests in two bedrooms, 1 King size and 1 twin room – both rooms benefit from dual aspect windows, making the most of the fantastic views of the surrounding countryside. We provide luxury bathrobes, slippers and toiletries and have a Travel Cot for those with small children.
We are dog friendly and welcome your four legged friend to bring their well behaved owners with them to enjoy a fantastic short break or holiday. There are fabulous walks directly from the front door, you'll find doggie treats in the welcome basket too.
Only two minutes walk away you will find the village pub serving delicious homemade meals and a wine/beer speciality store.
Further shops, pub, post office, restaurants and take-aways are 1 mile away in the village of Lanchester.
The kitchen is fully equipped with plenty of modern facilities and also features a dining area with seating for four. The rear door opens out onto a lovely, sunny and enclosed patio which also leads to an enclosed lawned area; here you will find outdoor seating, ideal for enjoying al fresco dining or even a glass a wine! There is also a BBQ and fire pit for guest use.
This cottage is a great choice for families, friends, a couples retreat or a business stay and the area is also ideal for walkers and cyclists, with easy access to the nearby scenic C2C route! Secure storage for bicycles is available too.
The owners live next door should you require any assistance with locations etc, otherwise you will be left to enjoy your holiday in peace.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Millfield House||£350.00 per unit per week|
*Short Breaks of 2 nights or more are available.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Bar - Lovely village pub a few minutes walk away (not dog friendly sadly)
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - No minimum age.
- Cot - Travel cot is available, you just need to bring your own bedding, please request the cot on booking.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Private parking for up to two cars right at the front door.
- Daily rates available
- Midweek breaks
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- Pets accepted - Up to 2 well behaved dogs are most welcome at Millfield House, bowls and treats are supplied.
- In countryside - Wonderful countryside with walks and cycle trails from the front door.
- WiFi Available - Wifi is free of charge.
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure storage is available.
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|