Joined-Up Holidays Bed and Breakfast offers eco-friendly short breaks suitable for walkers, cyclists, horse riders, families and people with mobility or other disabilities, on a small working farm in Woodland village in beautiful Teesdale.
Our large, comfortable barn conversion is a five minute walk/ride away from Hamsterley Forest which has over 5000 acres of cycle, horse riding, dog walking and wheelchair friendly tracks.
We have stabling available for people wishing to bring their own horses on holiday with them and assistance dogs are welcome by previous arrangement.
While you are here enjoy the organic gardens, wildlife pond and meeting our rare breed pigs ,sheep and poultry, then indulge in a locally sourced breakfast included our own eggs, sausages and bacon.
Secure storage is available for bikes and saddles, also clothes drying and ironing facilities are available on request, free WiFi is available and a warm welcome awaits you.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single||£40.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*Special offers are often available especially for longer stay guests so please contact us direct for details
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dark Sky Friendly Durham 2017
- GreenLeader Platinum
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- Melanie TFiley, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFriendly and accommodatingTuesday, 3rd October 2017My partner and I stayed at Janet And Bills lovely smallholding for one night. However we will definitely be back! (Already sorted our next trip) They were both so friendly and welcoming and the... Read full review
- Mezo142Gloucester, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessReally friendly and really accommodating!Monday, 3rd April 2017Best B and B, I've stayed in so far! I picked joined up holidays out, due to having a kitchen facility. Beautiful kitchen, well equipped and saved me money on pub food! Janet and Bill couldn't have... Read full review
- NichaimeeNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHomely & friendlySunday, 19th February 2017Janet & Bill offer an family friendly environment with fantastic hospitality. So much more to offer than a ordinary B & B, our girls loved meeting all the farm animals and pets. The rooms had home... Read full review
- WiFi Available - In all rooms and public areas
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Pets accepted - Pets by prior arrangement. Stabling available for horses and ponies.
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Open Christmas and New Year.
Map & Directions
Woodland village is located on the B6282 less than a mile from Hamsterley Forest and approx 8 miles from Barnard Castle and 10 miles from Bishop Auckland.
Public Transport Directions
Public transport is limited because of our rural location so it is advisable to have your own transport while visiting Joined-Up Holidays. Local taxis are available if booked in advance.