Jersey Farm County Hotel and renowned restaurant, is set in idyllic rural Teesdale on the outskirts of Barnard Castle, 16 miles from Darlington train station, 14 miles from the A1(M), 22 miles from Durham tees valley airport and only 40 miles from Newcastle city (Newcastle airport 48miles).
Jersey Farm has been a family run business for over 42 years, making it one of the longest established hotels with the same ownership in the North East of England.
Famous for good quality and value for money, Jersey Farm offers many facilities.
22 calm atmospheric rooms and suites, many services including bespoke Wedding Service with civil ceremonies, conference facilities, free wifi all through hotel, scrumptious restaurant serving bistro and carvery meals from breakfast to dinner. The bar serves Carlsberg beers on tap as well as a comprehensive range of spirits, softdrinks and wine list.
Fabulous functions catered for in a range of rooms, contemporary bar and lounge.
There are still animals in the green fields that surround the hotel.
All rooms at The Jersey Farm Hotel are non-smoking. We have a mixture of rooms as redecoration takes place all the time. and an ongoing program of redevelopment. As you will be aware we have been operating for 42 years now and we try periodically to update rooms some are very modern and some contemporary. Childrena dn family rooms are available you can even bring your dog or pet.
Comfortable ˜home from home" rooms. All have harmonious colour schemes with a light, fresh modern feel about them. Our housekeeping standards are impeccable, in all our 22 en suite rooms.
For the business traveller all rooms have well lit desks with modem points at hand. Wifi is available in the hotel free of charge. Photocopying and faxing facilities are available at reception. Meeting rooms/area and conference facilities are available too. Details such as daily newspapers can be ordered, breakfast in bed can be arranged, and wake up calls programmed all part of the personal service.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|4 Poster En-Suite||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Double En-Suite||£99.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family Suite||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Honeymoon Suite||£155.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Double/twin en suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Twin en suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single Occupancy £69-£88
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good72
- sandra pNorth Yorkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySuperb meal with friendly efficient staffSunday, 5th January 2020Four of us attended here for evening meal for early birthdays for myself and my daughter in law birthdays and we were not disappointed. The experience from walking in to walking out was positive and... Read full review
- davepA2934GAGood value but don't expect the RitzMonday, 6th January 2020I've read through several reviews which were similar. Its a decent place to stay - yes the decor is somewhat mixed and, in places, outdated, the WIFI isn't great (but the 4G is) but the rooms are... Read full review
- chelsea0leigh0brownDarlington, United KingdomLovely place and polite staff!Wednesday, 8th January 2020If you're considering booking a stay here please do it! We paid £50 and got a massive room which was clean and cozy. When met at reception a lovely man greeted us and then took us outside to show us... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Available for wedding receptions
- Pets accepted - By prior arrangement.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Cycle cleaning facilities, local cycle route literature, secure cycle storage.
- Special provisions for walkers - Clothin and boot washing and drying facilities, local info, packed lunch, public transport info, weather info.
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|