From £48 per room breakfast included. A friendly family-run establishment where individual needs are catered for. Hollycroft is a special traditional town house located in the market town of Chester-le-Street.
It is ideally located for Durham County's Riverside Cricket Ground, Lumley Castle and the town centre. Easy access to the A1(M), Beamish Museum, Durham City and the MetroCentre. The twin and double rooms are all en suite with courtesy tray, tv, dvd and wireless broadband. Breakfast is served in the large guest lounge which has Sky TV.
The recently converted Old Stable Cottage lies to the rear of Hollycroft and offers self catering accommodation with separate access.
Both offer secure parking if required.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single en suite||£48.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*From £48 per room breakfast included.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good3
- Rob LTrip Type:CouplesExcellent B&BSunday, 5th August 2018Stayed for 1 night. The room was spotless and had everything we needed, including plenty of tea and coffee, bottles of water, soft towels, and quality shampoo and shower gel. The hosts are very... Read full review
- MariC66Newtownards, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely B & BTuesday, 28th August 2018We had a fabulous and relaxing bank holiday weekend break here - the best B&B we have stayed in so far. Lovely large and spacious character home and great cooked breakfasts served with a smile. The... Read full review
- PeterG6434Trip Type:Friends getawayPerfectThursday, 13th December 2018When you find the perfect place to stay, you return, this was my 2nd time of staying here, and it was just as perfect as the 1st. Nothing is any bother to them, the room was perfect, tea, coffee... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Access to golf course
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- Euros accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Separate guests' lounge
- In town/city centre
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Golf - arrange bookings.
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Closed christmas and New Year