The Hillrise Guesthouse is conveniently situated 250 metres from the A1(M) jct 61 (Bowburn/Peterlee A177 turn off) and approximately 3 miles from Durham city centre.
Hillrise is a small friendly guesthouse offering a very high standard of accommodation and home cooked food.
Located conveniently for both the business visitor to Durham city and tourists visiting the county, the Hillrise is a haven to come home to and a friendly welcome awaits you. All rooms have en suite facilities, colour TV and hospitality tray.
Hillrise operate a no smoking policy throughout the building and there is a small patio area outside the dining room for the convenience of smokers..
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||£35.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 Visit England Stars Guest Accommodation
- WiFi Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 8
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Full cooked English breakfast
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Bookable Product Facilities
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Ironing facilities
- Separate guests' lounge
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Vegetarians
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure covered bike parking in our garage, drying room for wet clothes
- Special provisions for walkers - Drying room for wet clothes.
- French spoken
- German spoken
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|
Map & Directions
From A1 (M) junction 61 Leave the A1(M) at jct 61. Guesthouse is situated 250m on left-hand side.
Public Transport Directions
From Durham - 3 miles Four busses every hour from the city centre to Bowburn and Coxhoe.