Hillcrest Park is our rural, 6 acre, holiday location in Teesdale.
Surrounded by farmland, it offers peace, tranquility and beautiful views of Teesdale – yet is only 10mins from the A66. It is ideal for walkers, cyclists and dog owners (we have a dog walking field onsite) and is close to Richmond, Barnard Castle, High Force Waterfall, Raby Castle and a host of other Dales attractions.
Hillcrest was once a working farm, but the outbuildings have been converted into Holiday Cottages and part of the site is now provided with electric hook up points for Touring Caravans. And, for those who want all the pleasure of camping and outdoorsiness, but without the hassle of wet tents on a windy day, we also have ten timber Camping Pods.
Most importantly, we aim to offer all our guests a comfortable, get-away-from-it all, rural retreat.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Family Camping Pod||£40.00 per unit per night|
|Small Camping Pod||£30.00 per unit per night|
|Touring Pitch||£20.00 per pitch (2 people)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good10
- Rosie DTrip Type:Couples*SCAMMERS, DO NOT VISIT HERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES*Friday, 24th July 2020We went away and stayed at the Hillcrest wooden cabins after the lockdown to have a nice night away with my boyfriend and another couple (our friends), just to reset ourselves after such a horrible... Read full review
- Mariehay123Trip Type:CouplesCottageMonday, 27th July 2020What a beautiful place, the cottage had everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable. And the owners very helpful. Will definitely be coming again. The location was great. Some lovely little... Read full review
- Paul JMiddlesbrough, United KingdomCaravan stayTuesday, 28th July 2020Great little site very clean. Toilets and showers open and spotless. So so peaceful all you could hear were the birds. would stop here again no problem. Site is in a good location to visit Teesdale... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|