Hillcrest Park is our rural, 6 acre, holiday location in Teesdale.
Surrounded by farmland, it offers peace, tranquillity and beautiful views of Teesdale – yet is only 10mins from the A66. It is ideal for walkers, cyclists and dog owners (we have a dog walking field onsite) and is close to Richmond, Barnard Castle, High Force Waterfall, Raby Castle and a host of other Dales attractions.
Hillcrest was once a working farm, but the outbuildings have been converted into Holiday Cottages and part of the site is now provided with electric hook up points for Touring Caravans. And, for those who want all the pleasure of camping and outdoorsiness, but without the hassle of wet tents on a windy day, we also have ten timber Camping Pods.
Most importantly, we aim to offer all our guests a comfortable, get-away-from-it all, rural retreat.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Family Camping Pod||£40.00 per unit per night|
|Small Camping Pod||£30.00 per unit per night|
|Touring Pitch||£20.00 per pitch (2 people)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good10
- SLS1003Leeds, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFantastic, hospitable stay. Brilliant site. Highly recommend.Sunday, 12th August 2018Stayed in the camping pods with friends/family (6 people) and dogs for 2 nights. A lovely, convenient base for sightseeing/dog walking trips around the area... particularly to High Force Waterfall... Read full review
- Jo NLoved every minute!!Wednesday, 29th August 2018We stayed in a pod for the long August Bank Holiday weekend and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The facilities were spotless, the pop up cafe serving breakfast is a brilliant addition - fresh... Read full review
- 21annmorrisBurton upon Trent, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWillow CottageSunday, 4th November 2018Stayed in the well appointed cottage for four nights over the Oct half term. The cottage was spotlessly clean and well appointed with everything you needed for our stay. We were supplied with a... Read full review
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|