Hillcrest Park is our rural, 6 acre, holiday location in Teesdale.
Surrounded by farmland, it offers peace, tranquility and beautiful views of Teesdale – yet is only 10mins from the A66. It is ideal for walkers, cyclists and dog owners (we have a dog walking field onsite) and is close to Richmond, Barnard Castle, High Force Waterfall, Raby Castle and a host of other Dales attractions.
Hillcrest was once a working farm, but the outbuildings have been converted into Holiday Cottages and part of the site is now provided with electric hook up points for Touring Caravans. And, for those who want all the pleasure of camping and outdoorsiness, but without the hassle of wet tents on a windy day, we also have ten timber Camping Pods.
Most importantly, we aim to offer all our guests a comfortable, get-away-from-it all, rural retreat.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Family Camping Pod||£40.00 per unit per night|
|Small Camping Pod||£30.00 per unit per night|
|Touring Pitch||£20.00 per pitch (2 people)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good10
- joeA765AJTrip Type:CouplesA truly relaxing experience.Thursday, 27th August 2020What a gem this place is. The view from our pod was wonderful. Sheep and farms and tranquility. The showers were a dream and no queuing like you get in larger sites. Everything kept spotless by Kate... Read full review
- 474LouiseM474Ipswich, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPerfect getaway!Friday, 28th August 2020Made a flexible last minute 2 night pod booking as we were due to be getting married in Mexico! (Covid had other ideas!) A great adults only and dog friendly site, we had a beautiful couple of days... Read full review
- Clare SGreat Value for money would highly recomendThursday, 10th September 2020Brilliant stay. Shower Block was the best I've seen on a campsite - powerful hot clean showers. Very quiet - the perfect spot if you are looking for a peaceful get away. Our visit was in August 2020... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|