Hillcrest Park is our rural, 6 acre, holiday location in Teesdale.
Surrounded by farmland, it offers peace, tranquility and beautiful views of Teesdale – yet is only 10mins from the A66. It is ideal for walkers, cyclists and dog owners (we have a dog walking field onsite) and is close to Richmond, Barnard Castle, High Force Waterfall, Raby Castle and a host of other Dales attractions.
Hillcrest was once a working farm, but the outbuildings have been converted into Holiday Cottages and part of the site is now provided with electric hook up points for Touring Caravans. And, for those who want all the pleasure of camping and outdoorsiness, but without the hassle of wet tents on a windy day, we also have ten timber Camping Pods.
Most importantly, we aim to offer all our guests a comfortable, get-away-from-it all, rural retreat.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Family Camping Pod||£40.00 per unit per night|
|Small Camping Pod||£30.00 per unit per night|
|Touring Pitch||£20.00 per pitch (2 people)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good10
- Tourist15356620653Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat little siteMonday, 2nd August 2021Beautiful, quite and clean little site which is a great rural location for exploring North Yorkshire and the surrounding areas. If you’re into holiday entertainment and late night parties, this site... Read full review
- sickoftheseaGreat Yarmouth, United KingdomA lovely little quiet gem of a place. Recommended.Saturday, 28th August 2021This place is absolutely lovely. Clean, tidy, quiet and with friendly owners. If you are looking for a place to relax in beautiful surroundings then look no further. Sitting outside on evening it is... Read full review
- Tjbic6957United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDont go there nightmareThursday, 18th November 2021We went.to Hillcresy park in October/November 2021 It was initially supposed to be for a few months, at first it was great Kate.was lovely, then we contacted Stockton cpuncil to try get rehoused we... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|