Holiday cottage just 8 miles west of Durham city in the centre of the lively village of Lanchester.
Enjoy the convenience of local restaurants, pubs and shops. Explore popular walks and quiet byways in and around the village. Perfect for visiting friends and family. Durham university campuses are all within a 10 mile radius from the village.
Wi fi and parking available. Pet friendly with an enclosed back-yard.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Heart of Lanchester||from £300.00 to £700.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good0
- Voyage802424it is just a lovely cottage in the heart of a lovely villageMonday, 17th June 2019This is the second time I have stayed here and it is a lovely cottage. It has all the amenities, and the village has everything. Public transport is good. Sheila is such a good host, any problems and... Read full review
- Ian PScunthorpe, United KingdomSuperb cottageFriday, 10th January 2020It is a beautiful cottage which has everything you need. Very clean and tidy and everything supplied that you would want. Very central for exploring all areas of Co Durham. We went to Consett... Read full review
- ravelandralfieDurham, United KingdomHome from home...for 3 monthsSunday, 14th June 2020The heart of Lanchester became our home for 3 months (instead of the originally planned 3 weeks) while our house was being renovated and CV19 struck and the builders went into lockdown! Sheila the... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|