The superb rural setting of Hardwicke Hall with its beautiful lawns and woodland background give it an air of striking tranquillity and relaxation.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel 2.5 miles from the towns of Hartlepool and Peterlee can be found on the B121 between Castle Eden and Blackhall approximately 5 miles from Seaham and 12 miles from Durham.
The hotel is furnished in a style befitting a traditional country manor house. A classical country house atmosphere has also been lovingly retained throughout the bedrooms that have all been individually designed and furnished with care and attention.
The hotel is ideally situated between Peterlee and Hartlepool but is also in easy reach of Seaham, Durham, Middlesbrough and Newcastle. The hotel has conferencing facilities. Dining in the restaurant with informal dining available or the Bistro from 1800-2100. A carvery lunch is available Monday to Friday between noon and 1400 with afternoon tea served from 1500-1630. Early Bistro specials are available from 1630-1830. Sunday lunch is a must!
The Manor is also an ideal wedding venue.
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel has the perfect setting for the most memorable day of your life with its beautiful lawns and woodland background makes it a perfect wedding venue. The hotel has a licence for civil ceremonies which take place in the Wedgewood suite and can cater for up to 110 guests.
The variety of bedrooms comprise of superior, standard and family rooms. Traditional four-poster bedrooms are also available for special occasions.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 16th Oct 2019
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 17th Oct 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Standard Double En suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double En suite||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Hall of Fame 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good230
- Jackie MTrip Type:CouplesHotel looks very tired needs updatingMonday, 7th October 2019We stayed overnight as a gift. Beautiful building frim the outside but needs some work done on the comunal areas. Our room was very spacious lovli garden view but craftman ship is verry shoddy. Pet... Read full review
- NickyY_13Basingstoke, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessLots of charmWednesday, 9th October 2019Stayed just the one night for work and had a nice stay. Room was on the small side but very clean and comfortable, but we only booked at short notice. Tv in room and tea and coffee. We had a... Read full review
- Niomi PTrip Type:CouplesDirty and over pricedSunday, 13th October 2019My husband and I went down for a one night stay after my mother and father bought it for us as a surprise. Arrival was fine and girl at reception warm and friendly. Found our way to our room and... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted - Dogs welcome (please note there is a charge if the dog should make a mess or do any damage).
- WiFi Available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
From A19 Situated on the B1281 between Blackhall and Castle Eden. Approximately 2 miles east from the A19.
Public Transport Directions
From Hartlepool Train Station or DurhamFollow A181 to Castle Eden, then join B1281 signposted for Blackhall Colliery, about 2 miles on left.