Perfect for family/friend gatherings this fantastic former pub offers masses of space for up to 17 people (22 with The Hay Loft). With a dining room, sitting room with two bi-folding doors and bar area you have plenty of time to catch up in stylish surroundings.
Downstairs: dining room seating up to 22 guests; sitting room with French doors leading into outside seating area, bar area with pool table, fully equipped kitchen with two dishwashers, range oven and integrated oven, downstairs toilet and external table tennis table.
• Bedroom 1: King size bed with foldout bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 2: Twin bed with foldout bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 3: Twin bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 4: King size bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 5: Twin bed with foldout bed; shared family bathroom with bedroom 6.
• Bedroom 6: Double bed with foldout bed; shared family bathroom with bedroom 5.
Outside: Large gated area with enclosed outdoor space, seating area and BBQ.
PLEASE NOTE: THE OUTSIDE AREA IS SHARED WITH THE HAYLOFT.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Durham House||£1,300.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- GoPlaces54104573071wonderful holiday locationFriday, 2nd August 2019Where to start a well presented , beautifuly decorated place to stay. The whole family loved the place and the excellent layout provided a comfortable place to stay being cosy but not claustrophobic... Read full review
- AndyfromHebdenHebden Bridge, United KingdomThe location was perfect for our family gathering and the house was stunning!Monday, 5th August 2019This is a beautifully clean, well equipped, spacious and well furnished house, highly recommended !! Read full review
- Wendy GIdeal and perfect just for usSaturday, 15th August 2020Location is an excellent base for discover the area, Hartlepool, Binchester Roman fort, Locomotion (railway museum) and Beamish to name a few. We stayed in The Croft which is ideal for people with... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Pets accepted - Please inform us when booking
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 1 Nov 2021)|
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|