Perfect for family/friend gatherings this fantastic former pub offers masses of space for up to 17 people (22 with The Hay Loft). With a dining room, sitting room with two bi-folding doors and bar area you have plenty of time to catch up in stylish surroundings.
Downstairs: dining room seating up to 22 guests; sitting room with French doors leading into outside seating area, bar area with pool table, fully equipped kitchen with two dishwashers, range oven and integrated oven, downstairs toilet and external table tennis table.
• Bedroom 1: King size bed with foldout bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 2: Twin bed with foldout bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 3: Twin bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 4: King size bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 5: Twin bed with foldout bed; shared family bathroom with bedroom 6.
• Bedroom 6: Double bed with foldout bed; shared family bathroom with bedroom 5.
Outside: Large gated area with enclosed outdoor space, seating area and BBQ.
PLEASE NOTE: THE OUTSIDE AREA IS SHARED WITH THE HAYLOFT.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Durham House||£1,300.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Quest811957Great House in a lovely locationFriday, 17th September 2021We visited with the whole family for our annual get-together. What a great place to stay in a great location with nice pubs, shops and restaurants. A lovely clean, well equipped, well furnished house... Read full review
- gemmasN9130AIAbsolutely fantastic!Tuesday, 16th November 2021We stayed here, a group of 10 adults and 7 kids. The house is perfect for family and friend gatherings. It was spotless and the decor is beautiful. Loved the themes of the bedrooms. The star of the... Read full review
- J3857VQashleytAmazing house and hostsTuesday, 15th March 2022From the moment of making an enquiry Lesley was brilliant and helped make the booking process seamless. In the lead up to our stay, Neil went above and beyond to arrange beer kegs for the bar and... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Pets accepted - Please inform us when booking
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 1 Nov 2022)|
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|