Perfect for family/friend gatherings this fantastic former pub offers masses of space for up to 17 people (22 with The Hay Loft). With a dining room, sitting room with two bi-folding doors and bar area you have plenty of time to catch up in stylish surroundings.
Downstairs: dining room seating up to 22 guests; sitting room with French doors leading into outside seating area, bar area with pool table, fully equipped kitchen with two dishwashers, range oven and integrated oven, downstairs toilet and external table tennis table.
• Bedroom 1: King size bed with foldout bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 2: Twin bed with foldout bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 3: Twin bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 4: King size bed; ensuite shower and toilet.
• Bedroom 5: Twin bed with foldout bed; shared family bathroom with bedroom 6.
• Bedroom 6: Double bed with foldout bed; shared family bathroom with bedroom 5.
Outside: Large gated area with enclosed outdoor space, seating area and BBQ.
PLEASE NOTE: THE OUTSIDE AREA IS SHARED WITH THE HAYLOFT.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Durham House||£1,300.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Janet SBury St Edmunds, United KingdomExcellent for groups.Friday, 30th November 2018Had everything we needed..The owners were very friendly and helpful. It is a lovely place to stay in an ideal location. Would definitely come again. Read full review
- jerrykevanNorthern Ireland70th birthdayMonday, 7th January 2019We were a family of 16 to celebrate my birthday. What a perfect place for a family celebration. Large lounge, large dining room, its own pub with pool table....... lovely garden area ....loads of... Read full review
- LivpollyGreater Manchester, United KingdomWeekend awayThursday, 11th April 2019Stayed here with a group of friends for a long weekend at the end of March. The place was ideal for what we wanted. enough room for our large group, clean, tidy, beer on tap, pool table and local... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Pets accepted - Please inform us when booking
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|