Situated in a small courtyard just off the attractive village green, this mews-style property has been converted from an old stone barn providing light and airy accommodation with exposed beams and pine doors.
Ground Floor: spacious entrance hall, laundry, bathroom with 3 piece suite.
First Floor: sitting room with electric fire, dining alcove, well equipped kitchen. 3 bedrooms-1 double with en-suite shower room and WC, 1 twin with wash hand basin and 1 single.
Fishing, pony trekking and a variety of nature trails are available nearby, whilst Darlington which is 6 miles away has numerous amenities including excellent shops, swimming pool, golf and various leisure facilities. The area is noted for its waterfalls and scenery, and is an ideal venue for both walkers and tourists, being on the edge of the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales and Northumberland and with the Teesdale Way passing close by. Visit Beamish, the open air museum, the Metro Centre at Gateshead, the Cities of Durham or Newcastle-all are within a short, easy drive of this ideally located accommodation.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Barn House Mews||£320.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- Go484420Beautiful Cottage up North.Sunday, 23rd September 2018The cottage was peaceful and surrounded in a beautiful village. Joan our host was there to greet us and made us feel at home and welcomed. It was so nice to have a lovely cottage for the whole family... Read full review
- Joz25Perfect location . Very quietTuesday, 9th October 2018We stayed for one night in this lovely location , beautiful cottage. The pillows are the best... So comfortable. Joan is such a lovely lady and very welcoming. Our son is at Durham uni and this... Read full review
- StellaWestLondonLondonWarm welcome and great locationSunday, 14th October 2018It was a pleasure to stay in such a pretty village with its river walks close by and a delicious tearoom just over the road. Our thanks to Joan for her warm welcome and for supplying all our needs... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|