Situated a short distance from the A1 and A690, Bannatyne Hotel Durham is the ideal location for good value accommodation in County Durham.
Offering top quality accommodation at great value prices, every stay booked directly on the Bannatyne Hotel Durham's website includes free use of the Bannatyne Fitness Health Club with its swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms and comprehensive gym facilities.
All rooms come complete with plasma television, complimentary broadband connection and complimentary use of the state of the art Bannatyne Health Club next door.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 20th Jan 2020
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 21st Jan 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/twin en suite||£65.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good245
- Mikeonabike2Trip Type:Business3 1/2 out of 5Sunday, 5th January 2020I liked this hotel as it was a bit different to the travel lodges work normally puts me up in, with better showers, a better designed room, and nice and modern features. Where it lacks is the usual... Read full review
- 49philaHuddersfield, United KingdomAverageSunday, 12th January 2020Have stayed here several times over the years but felt disappointed this time. The Leisure facilities were previously included in the room rate but are there is no a £10 charge per person which... Read full review
- psdivaManchesterTrip Type:CouplesDurham Best ValueTuesday, 14th January 2020The hotel is only a 15 minute bus ride from the centre of Durham and is easily the best value accommodation for a comfortable overnight stay. Rooms are clean and have tea and coffee making... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|