Situated a short distance from the A1 and A690, Bannatyne Hotel Durham is the ideal location for good value accommodation in County Durham.
Offering top quality accommodation at great value prices, every stay booked directly on the Bannatyne Hotel Durham's website includes free use of the Bannatyne Fitness Health Club with its swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms and comprehensive gym facilities.
All rooms come complete with plasma television, complimentary broadband connection and complimentary use of the state of the art Bannatyne Health Club next door.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 25th Aug 2019
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 26th Aug 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/twin en suite||£65.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good229
- vbates334147Trip Type:FamilyLovelyWednesday, 21st August 2019Spa day with daughter then stayed in the hotel masage excellent used all facilities then we stayed in the hotel nice and clean bedz comfy only a walk away from shops u can get a pint from reception... Read full review
- swalli366482Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMy stayThursday, 22nd August 2019Not happy at all with this hotel room to small bed to small my partners feet were hanging out the bottom of the bed keys kept not working so had to go to reception on 3 different occasions to get our... Read full review
- zoeylandless86Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesRelaxed atmosphereThursday, 22nd August 20195 stars for the staff. On hand for every need. Great facilities. Brill night we had such a great night. The health span gym IS a seperate building from the hotel which i didnt realy like but my... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
Exit junction 62 on A1(M) and head towards Durham. Take first exit, signposted Belmont. At roundabout take second exit, and then first left into Eden Terrace.
Public Transport Directions
1.5 miles from Durham Rail Station.