Situated a short distance from the A1 and A690, Bannatyne Hotel Durham is the ideal location for good value accommodation in County Durham.
Offering top quality accommodation at great value prices, every stay booked directly on the Bannatyne Hotel Durham's website includes free use of the Bannatyne Fitness Health Club with its swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms and comprehensive gym facilities.
All rooms come complete with plasma television, complimentary broadband connection and complimentary use of the state of the art Bannatyne Health Club next door.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 17th Oct 2021
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 18th Oct 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/twin en suite||£65.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good251
- mizgeorgeUK/AntiguaLovely staff. Desperately mediocre hotel.Wednesday, 29th September 2021This was not a first choice, but was the only place left with rooms available over freshers weekend at the University. Having never stayed at a Bannatyne before, I was imagining a Premier Inn type... Read full review
- ajorda553176Average HotelThursday, 30th September 2021Whilst ideally situated for the purpose of my trip to Durham, I was disappointed that this was a very average hotel. The small bar area was badly lit and for the three days I stayed there was no... Read full review
- ctracy674024Won’t rush backThursday, 30th September 2021Room was far too hot but couldn’t sleep with window open due to road noise! Bathroom ceiling stained, just all a bit tired looking. Breakfast took ages to arrive (about 40 mins) - staff very nice but... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Map & Directions
Exit junction 62 on A1(M) and head towards Durham. Take first exit, signposted Belmont. At roundabout take second exit, and then first left into Eden Terrace.
Public Transport Directions
1.5 miles from Durham Rail Station.