52 Old Elvet offers corporate and private serviced accommodation in the quaint and cobbled streets of Durham, 24 miles from Newcastle International Airport and just a 14 minute walk from the nearest train station. Free on-site parking is available at the property (subject to availability).
This listed townhouse was originally a family home, built in the mid 1700’s, 52 Old Elvet is a Georgian gem which has been carefully designed by a handpicked team. With consideration taken to maintain its traditional aspects, these now modern one and two bedroom apartments include at least one bathroom, a living area and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, hob and fridge. Some apartments include a microwave and a dishwasher.
Apartment facilities include a washing machine, dining area and TV. Whilst relaxing here, guests can access the free wireless internet that is available to use.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The Barrington||£130.00 per unit per night|
|The Egerton||£150.00 per unit per night|
|The Fordham||£150.00 per unit per night|
|The Gray||£150.00 per unit per night|
|The Kirkham||£150.00 per unit per night|
|The Langley||£150.00 per unit per night|
|The Morton||£130.00 per unit per night|
|The Talbot Penthouse||£175.00 per unit per night|
|The Tunstall||£130.00 per unit per night|
|The Villiers||£175.00 per unit per night|
|The Wolsley||£150.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available - Specifically: The Villiers, The Barrington, The Egerton, The Wolsey, The Tunstall
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Subject to availability
- Off site parking - Public parking on Old Elvet and various other sites
- On site parking - Subject to availability
- Monthly rates available
- Solo accepted
- Linen provided
- Film or TV location - Featured In: BBC One | Inspector George Gently, Sunday Times | Property of the Week, BDaily, Luxe, Property Week, The Chronicle, and many more...
- In town/city centre
- WiFi Available
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Room/unit allocations available
- Wi-fi available
|Open New Year|
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|