At Dalton Park you can have it all and save up to 50% off high street prices on your favourite brands every day!
From designer labels like Joseph and Radley to high street favourites Next Outlet and Marks and Spencer Outlet, Dalton Park makes shopping affordable for the whole family.
We’ve got everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewelling and shiny new shoes.
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit, selling over 200 brands and designer labels, great places to eat and places for the kids to play so you’ll never be short of things to do.
Dalton Park has a great selection of restaurants and food outlets to re-charge or unwind after a full day shopping.
You can also relax at our 7 screen cinema, Cineworld.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good53
- Lindy1951Northumberland, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDay tripSunday, 13th August 2017Lovely day lovely shop plenty of choices had lunch at dancing Betty's had the cavern staff very helpful had the gammon was very good Read full review
- unabletocopeDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNot ImpressedSunday, 13th August 2017Never been impressed with this place, never seem to come back with anything. Some shops just seem to sell the stuff they can't sell in the high street shops whilst some shops are quite expensive... Read full review
- Faye MTrip Type:CouplesNot always cheaperSunday, 30th July 2017My first trip to Dalton Park was yesterday. I'd heard about it from friends but never really knew what was there. All the stores are outlets, so you expect it to be cheaper than the normal shop... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking.
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 19:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Sunday trading * Larger stores open for browsing only 10:30 – 1:00 and closed Easter Sunday. Restaurants and cinema open ‘til late
Closed 25 Dec.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.