Welcome to the home of adventure in the North East! Set in the Treetops of our ancient woodland, our High Ropes Course is 2 hours of non-stop fun and challenges guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping. We’ve packed your fun day out in the treetops with 4 zip-wires, rope bridges, swinging tires and you will be finishing off with the awesome Powerfan free-fall experience!
If you do feel a bit peckish before or after your adventure or maybe fancy a glass of wine/beer (definitely after!), The Stables Bar and Restaurant is just 50 yards away.
You can relax and enjoy the sunshine in the fabulous courtyard during the summer months or cosy up to the log burning fires if it’s a bit chilly outside.
So, if you are planning a fun day out in the great North East, make sure you call in as we are just a few miles of Newcastle and Durham.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£27.00 per ticket type|
|child||£22.00 per ticket type|
Group discounts: We offer discounts for groups larger than 20 people. Please contact us by phone or email for details.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good56
- Jacks0n0990Cardiff, Wales, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBest day out yet!!!Tuesday, 17th October 2017It is a great day out for ages, I went with my partner and found it to be a good team builder as well as a good laugh. The staff were great with us, even at the end when I panicked because of the... Read full review
- Jamie KTrip Type:CouplesSomething differentWednesday, 27th September 2017I went recently with my partner and a friend, we booked on the 2pm slot and it took about 2 hours to get round. It was our first time on a high ropes course and it was brilliant! The course is varied... Read full review
- Nurse_P2017Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat fun!!!Sunday, 17th September 2017Booked on for 2pm slot we started safety briefing at 1.55pm and straight onto the ropes, took a whole 2 and a half hours was great fun. So many different ways to cross some harder then others and 5... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2016 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Please check www.beamishwild.co.uk for availability. Advance booking recommended.
Map & Directions
Located in the grounds of Beamish Hall Country House Hotel, off the A1(M) between Durham and Newcastle upon Tyne. Take Jct 63 (for Chester-le-Street), and follow signs for the nearby Beamish Museum. Take the left at the museum's entrance past Home Farm and the Beamish Golf Club. Beamish Hall is a further 700 yards on the left.